Trailers for drivers

-Damian-

Yes, I know there is a lot of topics about this but I just had to ask for myself.
Does buying trailers for my drivers increase money they earn? I always buy x2 curtainsiders, x1 refrigerated, x1 insulated and x1 container carrier. Everything is per garage. Thats why I'm asking because I feel like I'm wasting money for the trailers that I should spent on new garage and drivers.

Yes, they do slightly better with their own trailer, but not much.

This is data related to AI drivers from "def" file economy_data.sii , part that controls their income:

driver_revenue_coef_per_km: 0.67        # Revenue coefficient used during quick job and drivers jobs.
    driver_cargo_market_revenue_coef_per_km: 0.70 # Revenue coefficient used during cargo market jobs for drivers.

ATS version of the file sets cargo market coefficient for AI drivers to 0,77 instead, so they are a little bit more efficient than their ETS2 cousins (10% vs 3% increased income with trailer).

For player, default values of these coefficients are 0,9 and 1,0 respectively, these are found in the same file as well.

13 hours ago, Granite said:

Yes, they do slightly better with their own trailer, but not much.

This is data related to AI drivers from "def" file economy_data.sii , part that controls their income:

driver_revenue_coef_per_km: 0.67        # Revenue coefficient used during quick job and drivers jobs.
    driver_cargo_market_revenue_coef_per_km: 0.70 # Revenue coefficient used during cargo market jobs for drivers.

ATS version of the file sets cargo market coefficient for AI drivers to 0,77 instead, so they are a little bit more efficient than their ETS2 cousins (10% vs 3% increased income with trailer).

For player, default values of these coefficients are 0,9 and 1,0 respectively, these are found in the same file as well.

The best!

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived