What should be the main features of game moderator.

"RICKY"

Hello truckers.

I would like to know your opinions what should be the main characteristics of a moderator. Whether it's hours of play, knowledge of traffic rules, responsibility or something else. 

Maybe with your answers we can help future recruits and make the moderation team even better. 

Thank you and good km to all. 

• Like 1

I personally think that game experience and play time are important to them.
Because when they review the user's reports, 
It is important to know the rules and judge the report correctly, but it is necessary to judge the report flexibly with the experience gained from playing the game for a long time.

• True Story 2
  • Awesome! 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

7 minutes ago, Werzey* said:

Pessoalmente, acho que a experiência de jogo e o tempo de jogo são importantes para eles.
Porque quando eles revisam os relatórios do usuário, 
é importante conhecer as regras e julgar o relatório corretamente, mas é necessário julgar o relatório com flexibilidade com a experiência adquirida ao jogar o jogo por muito temp

I agree. and in your opinion how many hours would be the ideal time? I think the only way to know the game hours is through Steam but Steam also counts offline play time. 

3 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

In my opinion the main features and perhaps the most important are knowledge of traffic rules, we see some reports that we see a total lack of knowledge.I think the hours of online play are also important to gain knowledge of the mechanics of the game. 

I'd expect a game moderator to have knowledge and a deep understanding of national real world road traffic laws and rules to be able to evaluate occurences in a professional manner.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 1

Personally, I think 700 to 800 hours is the ideal time. FYI, I've seen GMs with less than 500 hours playing.

But it's not that they're bad! They are also talented people who have gone through all the training courses. 🙂

• True Story 1
  • Awesome! 2

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

spacer.png  

WEll, i really cant say on this one .... 

because i personally cant stay that long...

because I gat to go to work...

i usually praise people who plays that long...

1 hour ago, Werzey* said:

Personally, I think 700 to 800 hours is the ideal time. FYI, I've seen GMs with less than 500 hours playing.

But it's not that they're bad! They are also talented people who have gone through all the training courses. 🙂

Too much for me........

shouldn't be hours you played...

should be what your IQ brings to the table...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Werzey* said:

Pessoalmente, acho que 700 a 800 horas é o tempo ideal. Para sua informação, já vi GMs com menos de 500 horas de jogo.

Mas não é que sejam ruins! Eles também são pessoas talentosas que passaram por todos os cursos de treinamento.🙂

I would go more for 1000 hours of gameplay, yes I believe you've seen moderators with 500 hours of gameplay I've already found one with 300   

And I wonder what knowledge of the game this moderator will have? 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

In my opinion, the main features of a game moderator candidate :

- There must be at least 2000 hours of playing record in the relevant game.
- Knowledge of profanity and slang words in at least 10 languages.
- To have competent knowledge of traffic rules and TruckersMP rules.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

6 hours ago, Tσmmy said:

Hello,

In my opinion, the main features of a game moderator candidate :

- There must be at least 2000 hours of playing record in the relevant game.
- Knowledge of profanity and slang words in at least 10 languages.
- To have competent knowledge of traffic rules and TruckersMP rules.

That seems like a good comment.
I think the more experience and background knowledge about the game, the more it will be an advantage.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

spacer.png  

• 2 weeks later...

Game moderators are responsible for handling game reports to maintain order in TruckersMP's games

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.