TruckersMP Tournament 2023!

Skinner

Looks great.

• Awesome! 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Will be fun!! See you all there 787325780983808010.gif?size=96&quality=lossless
- - - 

2 hours ago, Slavik_32RUS said:

Can I participate if I am the winner of the 2019 championship?

Yes, you can!! :check:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Event Team and Add-on Team (and anyone else involved) for their hard work and dedication in creating Haulie Island for the upcoming Tournament event. As a long-time member of the TruckersMP community, I have seen first-hand the tireless effort the team puts into delivering the best possible experience for its players, and it certainly shows through with these type of events! ❤️

Creating an entire island for the upcoming event is a huge undertaking and it is clear that the team has put in a lot of hard work to ensure the event is a success. From the detailed map design to the intricate road network, it is clear that no detail has been overlooked. I am incredibly excited to watch and possibly participate in this upcoming event. It is a unique opportunity to see some of the best drivers in the game compete in a unique environment, and it will be interesting to see the strategies that drivers employ on both activities and the final race, all to compete for the top spot of tournament champion.

I am also looking forward to the unique challenges that the island will present. From the drag strip and challenges to the newly added dirt track, I am confident that the tournament will be an exciting and enjoyable experience for all 🏁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

spacer.png

I have a question. Do you HAVE to be in the server after 15:00 UTC to be able to participate in the drag race or is it posible to still be selected even if you join the server after 16:00 UTC ? 

I'm asking this since thats the soonest i can be in the game and i really want to join this tournament.