VTC Recruiting Reddit

O u t l a w

Heya TruckersMP!

I just wanted to drop a note here and thank you guys for this mod and community that has evolved around it. I have played off and on for years, using several 3rd party tools like trucksbook and trucky and I have noticed that recruiting for our pretend companies is a challenge at times. The community is very spread out and I have found that several of the streamers I have visited don't even know what VTC's are and that TMP is a thing. I have tried to spread the good word to those I have found because I think it adds a depth to the game that you just don't get out of the box, and SCS's convoy system just doesn't hit like TMP does for the multiplayer experience. I won't even get into the mileage difference that is logged from the way they do compression compared to here.

I have started a reddit community specifically for recruiting for VTC's - it might not take off at all, but I wanted to try at least. Would it be ok - not against any of your rules - if I posted it here?

9 hours ago, Deakon870 said:

Heya TruckersMP!

I just wanted to drop a note here and thank you guys for this mod and community that has evolved around it. I have played off and on for years, using several 3rd party tools like trucksbook and trucky and I have noticed that recruiting for our pretend companies is a challenge at times. The community is very spread out and I have found that several of the streamers I have visited don't even know what VTC's are and that TMP is a thing. I have tried to spread the good word to those I have found because I think it adds a depth to the game that you just don't get out of the box, and SCS's convoy system just doesn't hit like TMP does for the multiplayer experience. I won't even get into the mileage difference that is logged from the way they do compression compared to here.

I have started a reddit community specifically for recruiting for VTC's - it might not take off at all, but I wanted to try at least. Would it be ok - not against any of your rules - if I posted it here?

I agree with you''''

That's something I've come to notice. A lot of people either just play single player with mods or once in a while, SCS Convoy with friends. We've recently recruited someone in our VTC who has over 1000 hours on ETS2, but only just heard about TMP. Don't get me wrong, most people do know about TMP, but not everyone with ETS2 know about it.

7FNvzvr.gif

On 3/8/2023 at 6:19 AM, Caastle said:

That's something I've come to notice. A lot of people either just play single player with mods or once in a while, SCS Convoy with friends. We've recently recruited someone in our VTC who has over 1000 hours on ETS2, but only just heard about TMP. Don't get me wrong, most people do know about TMP, but not everyone with ETS2 know about it.

Yes... and I have even wandered into some twitch streamers lobby and when I asked about TMP they didnt know what I was talking about.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived