Windows or MacOS

I usually use windows. The reason I use macOS is just because of battery time. Windows is good for gaming but there are cases where MacOS surpasses Windows. I think MacOS would be better when coding.

• True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 3749771 changed the title to Windows or MacOS
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Windows

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Windows and macOS are both popular choices among developers. Each operating system has its strengths and caters to different needs. For example, Windows is widely used in the software development industry due to its compatibility with various programming tools and software. On the other hand, macOS is favored by many developers for its Unix-based architecture, which makes it suitable for web development and provides a seamless integration with the Xcode development environment for iOS and macOS app development.

Ultimately, the choice of operating system for coding depends on the developer's comfort level, the specific technologies they are working with, and the project's requirements. Both Windows and macOS offer powerful development environments, and developers can achieve excellent results on either platform. The most important factor is to use an environment that makes you feel productive and allows you to focus on writing quality code. Happy coding!

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.