Reaching 5,000,000 Registered Users

Stan

Congratulations. :tmp:

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

5 million is a really big number. When I registered for the game before, the dates were November 2015...

Although the number of instant players decreased during the development process from 2015 to 2023, I think that tmp managed to maintain a certain quality.

I hope TMP will have more successful periods in the future

Thanks TMP and Community <333

• True Story 1

Ryzen 5 5600

Asus Radeon RX 6700 XT

T300 RS GT

TH8A, SKRS SHIFTER

Congrats! Thank you for your hard work.

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Congratulations to him for being the 5,000,000th player

This means that Truckers MP will have more and more people joining

I hope Truckers MP will get better and better

Kind regards,
Bello QAQ

1677986284909.thumb.png.08e5f291539b0a7d15785428e605bdcd.png

• Upvote 2
  • Woah! 1

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

1 hour ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

The important thing is not an increase in the number of players, but an increase in the number of good players.

also, what is really important is the number of unique players, which is much lower than the number of registered accounts; the number of registered accounts is not relevant:kappa:

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

Congratulations to Truck Driver MP on reaching 5,000,000 registered users, a huge milestone indeed! Thanks to the TruckersMP staff for their hard work, I have always been passionate about the TruckersMP community and it is great to see this achievement finally come to fruition. Also I would like to thank the TruckersMP team for their dedication to providing a great experience for all players. They've obviously been working hard to make sure the platform is always running smoothly and players are always having a good time. Thank you Team Truckers MP for all your hard work and dedication!