Reaching 5,000,000 Registered Users

Stan

Huge TruckersMP community built over the years. I have the impression that there were 3 million very recently, but time flies quickly.

I think it's safe to say that every third player of Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator has TruckersMP because SCS have sold around 16 million copies of these games.

By the way, @Stan could you ask the developer about unique players in January and February 2023.

I remember that in January 2022 there were over 250,000 players according to the answer in Unique number of players per month.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations on 5,000,000 registered users - A huge milestone indeed! 🥳

From my time within the team, and through my commitments in other projects, I've always had a huge passion for the TruckersMP community, and it's great to see that this achievement has finally been accomplished. The discussions that have taken place within the user panel, combined with the recent surveys will hopefully provide a clear path to new achievements and further milestones. Although some users still have their doubts, from my perspective, TruckersMP is entering a whole new chapter, and it's clear things are about to get much better.

Furthermore, I would like to thank TruckersMP for their hard work and dedication in providing a platform for truckers to play Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator together in an online multiplayer environment. The TruckersMP team has worked tirelessly over the years to make sure that the platform is always up to date with the latest game updates, as well as providing an ever-growing list of features that make playing with others even more enjoyable. From the introduction of the new job dispatcher to the addition of buses, the TruckersMP team has done a great job of making sure that the platform is always improving and expanding.

The team has also gone the extra mile to ensure that the platform is secure and safe for all players. It's also clear that the TruckersMP team has also taken the time to listen to the community and implement features that players have requested. This has resulted in a platform that is constantly being improved and tweaked to make sure that it is the best experience for all players.

Finally, I would like to thank the TruckersMP team for their commitment to providing a great experience for all players. They have evidently worked hard to make sure that the platform is always running smoothly and that players are always having a great time. Thank you, TruckersMP team, for all your hard work and dedication!

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 2

spacer.png

Congrats TruckersMP!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• Community Manager

An amazing accomplishment, congratulations TruckersMP! I would like to thank the whole TruckersMP Team for their time and dedication, and I am looking forward to the future :HaulieExcited:

Kind Regards,

Vicc. | TruckersMP Community Manager

Support System | Knowledge Base | Rules | Feedback System