What if Duisburg - Calais wasn't so popular?

Shadel

Hello!

Here's a little question = If the Duisburg - Calais route wasn't so popular and crowded. Which route would you like to choose? Which routes do you Like? What roads do you like?

3232.png

I'm waiting for your comments.

Kind Regards,

Shadel

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

If I played on sim1 server I would definitely choose the Scandinavian roads. I think it has a very beautiful view. So which route would you choose?

• Thanks 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

On 3/3/2023 at 4:57 PM, "RICKY" said:

1 more similar topic, if you investigate you will find this topic already discussed here in the forum. 

Hello

Of course, there are a lot of these topics on the forum. Like many archived topics.I know that too.My goal is to bring the forum to the agenda again, to make it an active and discussion environment and to present it to new users.

The topic is not discussed in the forums as much as it used to be.I hope you can understand better why I opened this topic.

Now it's time for your beautiful thoughts, which routes do you like? 🙂

• Haha 1

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello,

I think your topic is very interesting.
To your subject, I would like to answer

If I choose any path other than the C-D path, I will choose the path shown in the image below.

Because this road has beautiful scenery, and the fun of driving is doubled because the road is winding. 🙂

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

On 3/4/2023 at 8:53 AM, Werzey* said:

Hello,

I think your topic is very interesting.
To your subject, I would like to answer

If I choose any path other than the C-D path, I will choose the path shown in the image below.

Because this road has beautiful scenery, and the fun of driving is doubled because the road is winding. 🙂

spacer.png

Yes, this road is really nice. It was popular for a while, but now the number of players there is very low.

Discord = Shadel#0001

I don't have particular favorite route. i usually like to travel long distances and discover new roads but i like the Iberia roads since they are new their textures and landscapes are more beautiful than german roads. In TMP i like the D-C road because sometimes the crowded road can be fun

• Like 4

My WorkShop | My VTC

Discord : @siena_505

On 04.03.2023 at 08:53, Werzey* said:

Здравствуйте,

Я думаю, что ваша тема очень интересна.
На вашу тему я хотел бы ответить

Если я выберу любой путь, отличный от пути C-D, я выберу путь, показанный на изображении ниже.

Потому что на этой дороге красивые пейзажи, а удовольствие от вождения удваивается, потому что дорога извилистая. 🙂

spacer.png

I think that if the Calais - Duisburg road ceases to exist, then this road will be very popular

• Like 1

I think if the CD road wasnt as popular, people would migrate onto the secret dirt roads around the map. If on promods kirkenes wasnt the main road, it would be the iceland death road. Just a pain that its so far out from the closest garage.

• Like 1

Tune in 12pm-2pm (UK TIME) every Sunday for the Lunch Time show!

image.png.1008adaeff763c70a3d51da6a7a32f91.png

status.png

Tune in | Steam | WoT account | loolee.#0

If C-D doesn't exist, truck drivers should go to the Alps, where the roads are more complex and many people will like it

• Like 1

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

Hard to say. I needs to be a land road, not a highway and at least 450 to 500 km with various junctions, level crossings, rest stops, etc. That's about the distance of the DU-Ca road. The austrian road over the mountains is cool but too short. When it came out it was overcrowded, now you can be happy to see more than 10 players at the same time. I just looked on the map and I don't really see an alternative, so I say the Du_Ca raod is quit special

• Like 1