How do I know I'm dropping frames

TCG 207 lao jiu

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @da ma nei;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1) Open the Steam client on your PC and sign in (if necessary).

2) From the menu bar, press Steam > Settings.

3) In the Settings or Preferences window, select In-Game on the left.

4) From the In-game FPS counter drop-down menu, select the position for the FPS counter. You can choose top-left, top-right, bottom-left, or bottom-right.

If you want to be able to see it more easily for accessibility reasons, make sure to select the High contrast color checkbox.

To save your choices, press the OK button.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

It can have several causes. ongoing Background programs using unnecessary resources, bad network connection. Weak GPU / CPU / RAM are all factors to consider. It is therefore advisable to look in the task manager to see which processes are taking up a lot of resources and terminate them if necessary. (Please only do this if you are absolutely sure of what you are doing or get information via Google research etc.!!!) The MSI Afterburner is a useful little tool for GPU/ CPU/ RAM, FPS and much more monitoring, overclocking. Undervolting etc, but please use with caution.

Besides what others have mentioned above, this could also be caused by internet connection. You may try to stop downloading / uploading files while playing the game and try avoid Wifi if applicable. If you are currently living in China Mainland, Try using gaming proxy servers (加速器) and switch between different route offered by the server provider.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator