Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The in-game UI supports multiple languages

Lemon-TMP

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Werzey* said:

TruckersMP is used by people all over the world. Therefore, it would be convenient if the user's native language is supported in various parts. 🙂

I meant no disrespect to the guy. I only tried to show something else TMP servers strugle with. It would be better if everybody is on the same page, than what is happening ATM. 

• 3 weeks later...

Totally approves! 👍

That evolution of the client was very welcome, but could be more adaptative for other foreign languages the support for more langs, at least the more known like "portuguese-pt & br", "spañol" and some others too.

Remember, that TruckersMP is for everyone, but not everyone can understand english without a translation tool and this could bring more players to the servers and plus, more donators from worldwide.

On 2/22/2023 at 2:43 AM, Lemon-TMP said:

The game launcher already supports multiple languages and hopefully the in-game UI will also support multiple languages

It's very hard to realise this, and also this is a great way to learn English, if you want or not but still it's the main language all over the world so it'll help you alot. 

8 hours ago, Stones8000 said:

I like this suggestion! It would be very helpful for those who dont have English as their first language.

So it's time to learn it. English is my third language and I actually learned alot from games and more...

On 4/4/2023 at 9:05 PM, Hidara said:

There is not much text there. Therefore, it will be easy to translate. The question remains how difficult it is to implement.
I approve the idea!

Very hard to implement. Also this is their chance to learn English, even for a bit. 

• 2 weeks later...