Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

false ban and i cant do anything

HikaruHere

Question

i had a ban in 5 sep 2022. I couldnt appel the ban due to some personal problems and i didnt know how to appel back then. Only now i realized that my ban was false ban and I had a proof but when i tried to contact the staff they told me they cant do anything about and now.

I want to become a suppport in tmp but because i have 4 bans{1 false} i cant.My last ban was last year.

What should I do?

4 answers to this question

Hello there, @tailing981,

You had to use the ban appeal system when you received that ban. If you got unbanned before you managed to appeal it, you had to contact he Game Moderation Management via the feedback system within the 14 days after the ban has expired. Quote from the rules:

§5.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint

If you have been banned, you have the right to appeal the ban via the appeal system. If you feel that your ban appeal is not handled correctly or that you want to file a complaint against a staff member, use our feedback system. Prior to contacting feedback, your ban appeal must be Accepted, Modified or Declined. The feedback system is your last option. Any decision made by high ranked staff members will be final and cannot be appealed in another way. Any abuse of the feedback system can result in a ban from its use. Evidence for bans is required to be available for the duration of the ban plus thirty days. It is not possible to contact any member of the TruckersMP staff about bans that expired over fourteen days ago or a report that was handled over fourteen days ago. Complaints cannot be addressed privately with Staff members. You are required to use the appropriate system to fill in a complaint or appeal a punishment.

Since you failed to do both in a timely manner, you cannot appeal that ban, nor complain about it via the feedback system. What to do now? Well, you have to wait till all of your bans become inactive, as well as wait for the first ban to become older than 24 months (2 years), because you cannot have more than 3 bans within the last 24 months at the time you apply for any position, that's one of the core requirements.

That means, if you would like to join the team, based on the current requirements, you have to wait till 17th September 2024 before you meet the core requirements mentioned above.

Hope this answers your question.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

• Woah! 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.