[POLL] Where do you drive most of the time when on TMP Simulation 1 server?

Foobrother

Where do you drive most of the time when on TMP Simulation 1 server?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you drive MOST OF THE TIME when on TMP Simulation 1 server?

• C-D (Calais to Duisburg) road and its surroundings (100Km around C-D)
    • Anywhere outside C-D area (no specific places just random locations outside C-D area)
    • Very specific areas where there are more players (except C-D area)
    • Very specific areas where I like the roads/landscapes (but I don't care if there are other players or not)
    • I don't play on TMP Simulation 1 server
  2. 2. Would you have preferred to answer something else to the previous question (because ideally you would like to drive somewhere else) or you're perfectly happy with the current situation?

• It's not my ideal choice (I go there as best option)
    • Happy with it (I find pretty much all I need there)

Hello everyone,

While discussing on another thread I was looking at where people tend to play on the Simulation 1 server. Obviously I could see many people concentrated on C-D but I'm wondering where people tend to play MOST OF THE TIME.

Also wondering if this location/area is a natural/favourite/heart choice or more because they don't find what they are looking for in other locations/areas.

Obviously comments about your answers will be very welcome!

Thanks 🙂

• Awesome! 1

• Foobrother changed the title to [POLL] Where do you drive most of the time when on TMP Simulation 1 server?

I only go to the C-D road when I want to journey, but when I make a delivery, I prefer the routes outside the C-D road. So in general, it depends on what I want to do.

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

10 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

OK. But what do you do most of the time? Journey (C-D) or delivery?

The situation changes according to my desire to play at that moment. So most of the time I can go C-D in succession or I can make deliveries.

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

I barely use TMP lately, been "busy" with other games. But when I do, I just open the "External Contracts" list wherever I am, sort the list by "Price per distance" (if it's not already like that) and pick the job with a longer than 1000-1500 Km route that I like best. As in, if I just came from Aberdeen to Seville, I wouldn't take a job back to Aberdeen, but to a different destination. When that job is done, I'll repeat the process. So I drive all over the map, with the only exception that if a job has Calais or Duisburg as destinations, I will immediately discard it. The closest I've been to that area in the last years, when I've had to go to (or back from) the UK and any ferry connections other than Calais were too inconvenient.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2023 at 8:18 AM, "RICKY" said:

normally I like to pick up cargo from company to company, but when there is one that passes close to this road, I make a point of going there. 

ss There's only one problem, I'm done with my 20 report slots 😅😅

tbh the report slots should be reset regularly so ppl can have chances to make more reports but not abusing it 

*I've only made 5 reports so far, so def i'm not abusing that 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tech4geek said:

There should be alternatives to Calais-Duisburg. It's just not nice that this road is heavy traffic. There are more pleasant roads than the Calais Duisburg road. There is a lot of toxic on this road. That's why I don't prefer to be on this road.

There are thousands of kilometers of alternative routes, but only few have seen them all.

• True Story 1

We just have 21 results so far, but it's quite interesting to see that people who are looking for other players just go to C-D (nobody so far said they are going to usually other spots where there are players).

So basically multiplayer is happening on C-D and, for the rest of the world, people just play in "solo" mode with not much expectation to see many other players 😞

• True Story 2

1 hour ago, Foobrother said:

So basically multiplayer is happening on C-D and, for the rest of the world, people just play in "solo" mode with not much expectation to see many other players

TruckersMP is dead, long live TruckersMP!

Or something like that.

Fact is, that away from the few hotspots, TruckersMP is a wasteland. And this wouldn't change much, even if speed limits were completely lifted.

Empty roads aren't appealing, even if one could drive at full speed.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I am on the Simulation 1 Server, I am mostly near or at CD Road. That's because I really enjoy doing jobs etc. on the ProMods server, as the map is much bigger and you can discover even more nice places. Thus, I have already discovered most of the base map (inculding all map DLCs). 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

• 2 weeks later...

I believe more than 80% of people here will choose CD road, this is for sure as this is a popular road as well as having quite a lot of players. However, sometimes I'm sure you'll feel like you enjoy exploring the beautiful roads in DLC maps, and so do I. Well, for me, I still like to explore the roads in DLC maps, where there are much more beautiful scenery.