Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Americas Truck Simulator polls

Yu Jian  TMP

Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Americas Truck Simulator polls  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you choose to tolerate or report reckless driving and overtaking players in an incorrect way without causing you harm?

• Tolerance
    • reporting
    • other

• 2 weeks later...

Always report,like on IRL if you find a "crazy" guy wrong way what do you do? You go on purpose into him causing accident? or you call Police?...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I can't be bothered to submit website reports. It takes me way too long to collect all the evidence clips etc, and it would be quicker to F7 and carry on with my day than bother with all of that. 

If something horrendous does happen though, I might submit an in-game report so there is still the chance they get banned if a mod is online.

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

I always drive carefully and following the rules. But I don't always registration beacuse it doesn't make sense to to open registration every time I enter the game. Of course, there are players in the game who unfortunately overtake incorrectly and drive dangerously, but sometimes I've to forgive them, and sometimes I send reports from within the game. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.