Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Rights of users with accounts NOT activated?

Foobrother

Hi all,

I have seen that many players I'm reporting don't have an "activated" account. Apparently this means they never activated their account using the activation link received by email when they created their account.

Why letting people play if their account isn't activated? I don't know all the security checks of TMP but this seems to imply that you can create new accounts with any random email address (that you don't even own)? I must be wrong?! 🙄

That only means, they haven't responded to verification emails, either didn't care or haven't received one. 

Non-activated account is fully functional, must have linked SteamID to play, which gets locked to TMP account forever, so no worries there.

The only problem they could run into is if they want to change email, user name, etc., in which case they would need to contact support in case the vericfication email doesn't exist or is deleted, at least thats what I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived