PERMA BAN

'SυρєяNσνα.

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Generally speaking after a few reports I've done myself and analyzed every situation, this is simply not enough for TruckersMP to make sure that this was hacking. Indeed it looks like the player went straight on like nothing had happened after the accident, but this is simply not enough. Although, since the player was going in the wrong way and also colliding with you, they got the ban for §2.2, §2.4, §2.5 ● Collisions, Incorrect Way, Reckless Driving, most likely.

Note: these are only my opinion(s) as a player, the final word is always made by a TruckersMP Staff member.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 1

Hello! I have read your problem, and the only solution is, if you are sure that the player you reported uses third-party software to play the game, but is blocked by a member of the GM team, you can go to the feedback system to complain, I believe in game review Management will step in and give correct results! But the acceptance time is limited, please be patient!

I will attach the link below:

https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Really, but if it were for that he would put it like in other reports I made 

2.2 collisions 

2.4 Intentional Wrong Way

2.5 Reckless Driving.

One under the other, but not placed. That is, if it were for another reason, he would put the other reason, but no, Anyway, I made a feedback Now just wait

Hello there!

You can report a user and point out in the report that the player has broken "X" rule. But the Moderators, when we watch the video, we have the ability to define which rule has broken the player you have reported. Sometimes, the player may be banned for a different reason from the one you have pointed out in the report.

Kind regards,  

Mystere  

TruckersMP Game Moderator. 

• Awesome! 1

spacer.png

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Sincerely,  
Leon Baker  
Support Team

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.