Feedback February: Take part in three short surveys this month!

Jeroen

1 hour ago, StateCA [NL] said:

I don't suppose you have any experience in hosting convoys and/or being part of the event CC team.

You are right I have zero experience in these events.

In every convoy I attended, either by TruckersMP or by VTC's, the convoy lead has always followed the speedlimit. In fact, the convoy lead is usually driving way lower than the speedlimit when the convoy departs to ensure the gaps are minimal. A convoy of 120+ people takes a while to leave the city. After everybody has finally left the city the convoy lead will usually speed up to about 60 or 80 KPH. I have never in my life seen a convoy lead driving anything higher than 90 KPH.

If you are near the front of the convoy then your problem does not even exist.

Because of the amount of people involved in a convoy, gaps are inevitable. People driving 150 is purely because gaps are created and they want to fill the gaps. Forcing everybody to a limit of 90 KPH would add time to the convoy. And I am talking about hours of time. Not to mention that it isn't really a convoy anymore at that point. Just small groups of people spread far apart from each other.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. So, where are these gaps coming from? People blocking the road? Crash? I honestly don't see how you can have such gaps if people don't crash or stop or if the persons in front don't drive super fast.

Making the convoy shorter just decreases the quality. If you are in front then it will be over in 30 minutes. If you are near the tail then it will take a bit longer, but you are still only seperated in your own group of people and not part of a convoy.

Well, yesterday I was pretty much at the end of the convoy. And I drove at full speed pretty much all the time. It was very quick for me. I think I left at 6.50PM UTC and arrived at 7.40PM UTC, something like that. There were 2-3 parts with short queues (at 20-30km/h). But the rest of the time it was full speed and I couldn't catch up with the others in front.

Hardcore sim players are totally aware that they are minority in this community, yet they still want to force majority to play the game just like them, but why? There are two different ways to play the game - simulation and arcade style. By default this game is a simulator, however you can turn it into an arcade by disabling speed limit, fines and many other simulation options, game developers gave us that opportunity. By playing any of two styles you're playing the game in the intended/correct way. So, dear simmers, claiming that "arcade = NFS = improper way to play the game" is simply a false statement.

Looking forward for "server configuration survey", hopefully majority will be heard and long waited changes will finally come.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 4

5 hours ago, novice said:

So, dear simmers, claiming that "arcade = NFS = improper way to play the game" is simply a false statement.

Taking into account game rules §2.5, driving at excessive speed (AKA speeding) is a punishable violation and consequently an improper way to play the game on the TruckersMP servers.

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other players in danger. This includes but is not limited to: driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights or road signage, speeding, speeding up to prevent overtakes, racing other users (except in Tucson, Phoenix, and Södertälje (ProMods) racetracks). Driving outside of the map boundaries or in areas that are not covered by the mini map/GPS. Hidden roads which are intentionally part of the map are not included. You can use these roads. In ProMods, you can drive on unlocked roads or paths. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle. Using the ghost mode feature to go through traffic jams.

• Upvote 1

On 2/10/2023 at 3:35 PM, Jeronimο said:

We are aware of dissatisfaction regarding our game moderation and have taken note of numerous complaints and concerns from within and beyond our community. Furthermore, we have received much feedback about our server configuration, particularly with regards to the server speed limits we enforce on the Simulation servers. In short, a lot of the feedback we have received has challenged the 'Road to Simulation' initiative we launched in 2019 (see blogs below).

Not even four years after the introduction of Road To Simulation, it seems that the TruckersMP team will eventually give in to the demands of its community's majority.

It is right to question past decisions on a regualr basis to avoid being stuck in patterns which might be not contemporary any more.

This however can also mean the end of simulation as we know it and it might cause collateral damage to the rows of our friends of simulation.

We must remain optimistic, trust that the TruckersMP team will decide in the best interest of their community and make adjustments where they see fit.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, novice said:

Hardcore sim players are totally aware that they are minority in this community, yet they still want to force majority to play the game just like them, but why? There are two different ways to play the game - simulation and arcade style. By default this game is a simulator, however you can turn it into an arcade by disabling speed limit, fines and many other simulation options, game developers gave us that opportunity. By playing any of two styles you're playing the game in the intended/correct way. So, dear simmers, claiming that "arcade = NFS = improper way to play the game" is simply a false statement.

Looking forward for "server configuration survey", hopefully majority will be heard and long waited changes will finally come.

Hardcore arcade players are (or should be) totally aware that there are ARCADE servers, yet they refuse to use them and still want to force the SIMULATION servers to have higher speed limits.

There are 2 styles, there are 2 kinds of servers, one for each style. It's up to each one what server they want to use.

So, dear arcaders, claiming that "simmers want to force majority to play the game just like them" is simply a false statement.

Wait... I forgot... Need For Speed has another "arcade feature"... Crash into other vehicles to get rid of them without being punished... Now I understand 😏

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

7 hours ago, novice said:

Yes, we are well aware of that fact, we have been mostly driven off from TMP and with official multiplayer there is no reason to come back.

However, we do not want to force anyone to play the game like we do, we do not claim which way of playing the game is correct, so please stop trying to put your own words in our mouths.

All we ever wanted was a real simulation server, with real simulation rules, yet, after four years of "road to simualtion" there is no such thing, quite the opposite, instead it seems that road will lead nowhere.

That is completely understandable, with sim player numbers on TMP servers shrinking over the years to near extinction, a server like that wouldn't be economically feasible anymore.

To survive, TMP has to listen to the majority that it attracts for obvious reasons and  try something else, after removing §2.8 perma bans didn't work out, right? The next steps of softening the rules and removing speed limits will surely attract so many new valuable players and will change TMP to ultimate trucking experience it has always been striving for.

Well, if that happens, it's time to move on, nothing to keep me here anymore. "We" lose, and "they" will finally get what they wanted and deserved. And so will TruckersMP.

I will be waiting for the results of the surveys and their impact before I make any decisions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

hello truckers 

Well in my point of view TMP has stopped being a simulation platform for some time now and has been getting worse since the end of the permanent ban. 

a 2nd opportunity for players some players should already go on the 3rd to 4th opportunity. 

Most of these players, if we go to Steam, have 100 hours of gameplay and come to TMP to spoil the game for others. 

I even understand calling new players the problem is that the TMP forgot the old ones who played in pure simulation and made the TMP

The quality of the moderators, most likely, many are only looking for the name in red and are not available or willing to work for the team. Not long ago, I opened a post on the forum to find out about the speed limit on the CD road and its traffic signs, and I got an interesting response. 

More and more time seems like GTA where you can do everything, if we were doing the simulation 90% will take someone on top. 

In short, something has to change and it will have to be a big change, otherwise TMP will stop being a simulation game. 

14 hours ago, Foobrother said:

You are right I have zero experience in these events.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. So, where are these gaps coming from? People blocking the road? Crash? I honestly don't see how you can have such gaps if people don't crash or stop or if the persons in front don't drive super fast.

Well, yesterday I was pretty much at the end of the convoy. And I drove at full speed pretty much all the time. It was very quick for me. I think I left at 6.50PM UTC and arrived at 7.40PM UTC, something like that. There were 2-3 parts with short queues (at 20-30km/h). But the rest of the time it was full speed and I couldn't catch up with the others in front.

The gaps are created due to phantom traffic jams (some know it as the accordion effect). I don't really know how to explain it properly in English so I will leave that to this video with some visualization: https://youtu.be/L45HwjzMu0g?t=61 (Should play automatically from 1:01)

This is why the tail of the convoy is often able to drive 150 KPH, even though the convoy lead is cruising at 60 or 80.

This effect already occurs when you do jobs with a group of 5 to 10 people, and I think many people know this from experience as well. When you have a convoy of 100+ people this effect is greatly amplified.

EDIT:

These gaps are not only created from phantom traffic jams, but also real bottlenecks like on/off-ramps from highways for example.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

there are ARCADE servers, yet they refuse to use them

Hmm, why would they refuse to play on the arcade servers? 🤔 Let me guess, maybe because collisions are disabled? It is like playing a FPS game with godmod or ability to noclip through the objects, it may be "fun" for 5 minutes, then it gets boring.

2 hours ago, Granite said:

All we ever wanted was a real simulation server, with real simulation rules

Would it be ok for sim players if there would be a separate 90km/h server for them, without collisions and arcade players would play on a 150km/h server with collisions?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Granite said:

Yes, we are well aware of that fact, we have been mostly driven off from TMP and with official multiplayer there is no reason to come back.

However, we do not want to force anyone to play the game like we do, we do not claim which way of playing the game is correct, so please stop trying to put your own words in our mouths.

All we ever wanted was a real simulation server, with real simulation rules, yet, after four years of "road to simualtion" there is no such thing, quite the opposite, instead it seems that road will lead nowhere.

That is completely understandable, with sim player numbers on TMP servers shrinking over the years to near extinction, a server like that wouldn't be economically feasible anymore.

To survive, TMP has to listen to the majority that it attracts for obvious reasons and  try something else, after removing §2.8 perma bans didn't work out, right? The next steps of softening the rules and removing speed limits will surely attract so many new valuable players and will change TMP to ultimate trucking experience it has always been striving for.

Well, if that happens, it's time to move on, nothing to keep me here anymore. "We" lose, and "they" will finally get what they wanted and deserved. And so will TruckersMP.

I will be waiting for the results of the surveys and their impact before I make any decisions.

I agree with you that with SCS' convoy mode the "Road to Simulation" is hard to achieve. I think there is a slow shift in the playerbase where most sim players have moved to convoy mode. And rightfully so.

A lot of players right now play on TruckersMP for the MMO aspect, and not necessarily for hardcore simulation. I am talking about wacky save-edits, unlimited money, not really caring whether you have damaged your truck and probably not even driving with cargo.

However I do want to point out that rule §2.8 wasn't changed to increase player numbers. It was unfair to permanently ban people even though their bans may be due to small mistakes. Keep in mind that younger people also play this game. In just 1 year they can easily rack up enough bans due to uninentional rule violations. What seems logical to you or me in traffic just doesn't apply to them. And to permanently ban intentional rule violators, rule §2.9 already existed and should have been used more. Rather than just passively letting rule §2.8 permanently ban trolls along with people who do not deserve a permanent ban.

Kind regards,

partyaap

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

• Business Analyst

I see some hasty conclusions based on assumptions. If it's not clear from the blog, in the community survey, we observed certain trends but the analysis of thousands of written feedback was performed through generalised text analysis, hence we couldn't quantify those sentiments well. Thus, we do know which trends are present within the community, but we can't accurately gauge how the "community" collectively thinks about them. Additionally, much of the feedback was general, while some topics (such as game moderation or speed limits) consist of many facets. With the surveys this month, we are trying to delve deeper into the matter and get a better picture. We will then take the results into consideration.

Furthermore, a majority of the community supports the values and focus on simulation (78%), and the setup of our current simulation servers is the most popular (66%), so there's no sudden lack of importance of simulation within the community.

I recommend participating in the surveys; only in that way can we get a good sense of opinions. Not doing so and then complaining that your opinion is not heard is nothing more than a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 5
  • Awesome! 1

7 minutes ago, novice said:

Hmm, por que eles se recusam a jogar nos servidores de fliperama? 🤔 Deixe-me adivinhar, talvez porque as colisões estão desativadas? É como jogar um jogo FPS com godmod ou habilidade de noclip através dos objetos, pode ser "divertido" por 5 minutos, então fica chato.

Estaria tudo bem para os jogadores de simulação se houvesse um servidor separado de 90 km/h para eles, sem colisões e os jogadores de fliperama jogassem em um servidor de 150 km/h com colisões?

the problem is they don't want another server. but the team can try to do that 1 server at 110 and another at 150 but I bet they all go to 110 then put the arcade server with collision. 

16 minutes ago, Jeronimο said:

Vejo algumas conclusões precipitadas baseadas em suposições. Se não estiver claro no blog, na pesquisa da comunidade, observamos certas tendências, mas a análise de milhares de comentários escritos foi realizada por meio de análise de texto generalizada, portanto, não pudemos quantificar bem esses sentimentos. Assim, sabemos quais tendências estão presentes na comunidade, mas não podemos avaliar com precisão como a "comunidade" pensa coletivamente sobre elas. Além disso, grande parte do feedback foi geral, enquanto alguns tópicos (como moderação de jogo ou limites de velocidade) consistem em muitas facetas. Com as pesquisas deste mês, estamos tentando aprofundar o assunto e obter um panorama melhor. Em seguida, levaremos em consideração os resultados.

Além disso, a maioria da comunidade apóia os valores e o foco na simulação (78%), e a configuração de nossos servidores de simulação atuais é a mais popular (66%), portanto, não há perda repentina de importância da simulação dentro da comunidade.

Recomendo participar das pesquisas; só assim podemos ter um bom senso de opiniões. Não fazer isso e depois reclamar que sua opinião não é ouvida nada mais é do que uma profecia autorrealizável.

your words are wise, but something has to change. 

44 minutes ago, novice said:

Would it be ok for sim players if there would be a separate 90km/h server for them, without collisions and arcade players would play on a 150km/h server with collisions?

However ridiculous idea that is, I wouldn't mind as long as intentianlly clipping through other players would be against rules with same consequences as intentianal collisions are treated now, and collisions would be completely legal on arcade server, intentional or not. Fair enough?

We would be able to get by and live with it, would you be as well?

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Jeronimο said:

I see some hasty conclusions based on assumptions. If it's not clear from the blog, in the community survey, we observed certain trends but the analysis of thousands of written feedback was performed through generalised text analysis, hence we couldn't quantify those sentiments well. Thus, we do know which trends are present within the community, but we can't accurately gauge how the "community" collectively thinks about them. Additionally, much of the feedback was general, while some topics (such as game moderation or speed limits) consist of many facets. With the surveys this month, we are trying to delve deeper into the matter and get a better picture. We will then take the results into consideration.

Furthermore, a majority of the community supports the values and focus on simulation (78%), and the setup of our current simulation servers is the most popular (66%), so there's no sudden lack of importance of simulation within the community.

I recommend participating in the surveys; only in that way can we get a good sense of opinions. Not doing so and then complaining that your opinion is not heard is nothing more than a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thank you! For real!

My assumptions came from "hints" based upon "server configuration", game moderation, Discord comments... And my apparently mistaken idea that 95% of the players in TruckersMP are NFS/GTA fans who couldn't care less about simulation.

From what you say, and I can't think of a better and trustworthy source, the NFS/GTA players are in fact a minority (22%), even when they never stopped talking as "The majority..." 

So thank you for sharing this and shedding some light on what all of this is about. Let's hope that the 78% you mentioned prevails over the "vast majority of arcade players" 🤣

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Thank you! For real!

My assumptions came from "hints" based upon "server configuration", game moderation, Discord comments... And my apparently mistaken idea that 95% of the players in TruckersMP are NFS/GTA fans who couldn't care less about simulation.

From what you say, and I can't think of a better and trustworthy source, the NFS/GTA players are in fact a minority (22%), even when they never stopped talking as "The majority..." 

So thank you for sharing this and shedding some light on what all of this is about. Let's hope that the 78% you mentioned prevails over the "vast majority of arcade players" 🤣

Let's hope they participate in the upcoming surveys.

Kind regards,

partyaap

1 hour ago, novice said:

Hmm, why would they refuse to play on the arcade servers? 🤔 Let me guess, maybe because collisions are disabled? It is like playing a FPS game with godmod or ability to noclip through the objects, it may be "fun" for 5 minutes, then it gets boring.

Personally I don't care about the Arcade server. People can set any rule they want there, I'm not here to play Arcade. But if I try to think like the players I'm complaining about, I would say that, yes collision would make the arcade server more fun for some. But it would very quickly be trolled by people crashing into everyone for fun. You would basically move from a racing simulator to a "destruction derby" type of game 😆. But collision free doesn't mean you can't crash against a tree or a wall! So I don't see why people feel Arcarde is that bad as it is. I think it's more a problem of number of player tbh.

1 hour ago, novice said:

For the Simulation server, I think the only way to fix it is to force people to use realistic settings which prevent you "naturally" from driving at 110Km/h in sharp turns etc... I doubt trolls/racers will continue to play if they have to drive very carefully to not crash at every direction change. They will get tired of it and will switch to another game/server.

Keep in mind that younger people also play this game. In just 1 year they can easily rack up enough bans due to uninentional rule violations.

I don't agree with that. Young or not, if you are new to a game you're excited about and want to play, when you are banned for 2 weeks after just 1-2 months of play, and banned again after a couple of weeks, you will make sure your don't do these same mistakes again and you will read the rules to be able to play more! If you don't I'm afraid that means you don't have the correct attitude/mindset for this game and you shouldn't be allowed anymore.

Here are a few quick examples from my reports list over the last few weeks, to me all these players should be permanently banned or banned for much longer. They are all new players who joined less than 12 months ago but they already got banned a crazy amount of times for this short period (and when you see the video recordings you can clearly see they were not doing "unintentional" rule violations):

Active bans: 4 
Active bans: 5
Active bans: 3
Active bans: 4
Active bans: 5

1 hour ago, Jeronimο said:

Could you please share links to the data/feedbacks/results you're referring to? I guess that will help people to not make assumptions.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jeronimο said:

Thanks for providing these hope inspiring numbers!

Like @Foobrother, I'd like to understand on which sources your data evaluation is based on.

I could imagine that a majority of players based on the participation in feedbacks and surveys isn't necessarily a majority of the TruckersMP community.

2 hours ago, StateCA [NL] said:

The gaps are created due to phantom traffic jams (some know it as the accordion effect). I don't really know how to explain it properly in English so I will leave that to this video with some visualization: https://youtu.be/L45HwjzMu0g?t=61 (Should play automatically from 1:01)

This is why the tail of the convoy is often able to drive 150 KPH, even though the convoy lead is cruising at 60 or 80.

This effect already occurs when you do jobs with a group of 5 to 10 people, and I think many people know this from experience as well. When you have a convoy of 100+ people this effect is greatly amplified.

EDIT:

These gaps are not only created from phantom traffic jams, but also real bottlenecks like on/off-ramps from highways for example.

Sorry forgot to answer that.

I see. My assumption was that, even if you have a phantom jam, the fact that you have a big gap where you drive faster than the lead drive would even the travel duration and people would actually take as much time as the lead drive to do the route.

But it's probably more complex than that as you can clearly see in that video that the white passenger van (the biggest vehicle) is taking more time to do half a circle than when there was no jam (15sec before, 19sec after): 

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Thank you! For real!

I don't know who you're referring to with that "they", but since you assume everything from the beginning, i guess you also assume that all those who answer about being in favor of raising the speed limit are all arcade/NFS/GTA players, that want arcade/150 limit/eu2 etc... in sim 1 server. You're already wrong here to put everyone in the same boat, since for example I've never talked about collisions and rules, wich i'm in favour, just the speed limit from the beginning; i'm against 150 limit or no speed limit at all; the rest came from your head.

It was decided to do another pool to go deeper into what the players have chosen, as the past poll was very general. In the last TMP poll, before this one, it was possible to choose different options for the preferred setting of the server. As mentioned by @Jeronimο, the most voted options were both with collisions and rules active, the difference being that one was the same setting without the speed limit, the other with the speed limit (current setting), both very close in votes. The arcade server option as favorite was voted much less than both options which have collisions and rules.

So this whole vanishing simulation thing is all in your heads.

Seeing where these assumptions have led you/others, next time i'd think twice before screaming disaster.

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• Business Analyst
4 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Could you please share links to the data/feedbacks/results you're referring to? I guess that will help people to not make assumptions.

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

I'd like to understand on which sources your data evaluation is based on.

I could imagine that a majority of players based on the participation in feedbacks and surveys isn't necessarily a majority of the TruckersMP community.

The data comes from the community survey. 

A basic presumption for any public survey is that the results are representative for the entire community. The survey demographics were in line with the demographics on other platforms. Apart from that, we have no indication of reason to believe that the results are not representative. We welcome everyone to participate.

An another note, the discussion in this topic appears to be very black-and-white and thinking in extremes, as if there are only two categories of players: simulation-minded players and arcade-minded players. In reality there are several shades of either. Within the spectrum of simulation-minded players, for example, you can have casual players that do enjoy collisions and enforcement of rules but would like to have freedom to also be playful; and on the other hand you can have 'hardcore' simulation players that expect everyone to stop at every red light and adhere to every local speed limit. The extremes in our community are the latter, 'hardcore' simulators, and those that are identified as racers or NFS/GTA players, while I believe the vast majority is in between: players that enjoy structure and order to an extent, but don't want to be overly 'serious' but rather play casually. As most players tend to go to the most populated server, no server will always meet everyone's needs or wishes, as an one-size-fits-all solution does not exist.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Jeronimο said:

The data comes from the community survey. 

A basic presumption for any public survey is that the results are representative for the entire community. The survey demographics were in line with the demographics on other platforms. Apart from that, we have no indication of reason to believe that the results are not representative. We welcome everyone to participate.

Can you share any link to these surveys results?  I guess that will help people to not make assumptions.

57 minutes ago, Jeronimο said:

An another note, the discussion in this topic appears to be very black-and-white and thinking in extremes, as if there are only two categories of players: simulation-minded players and arcade-minded players. In reality there are several shades of either. Within the spectrum of simulation-minded players, for example, you can have casual players that do enjoy collisions and enforcement of rules but would like to have freedom to also be playful; and on the other hand you can have 'hardcore' simulation players that expect everyone to stop at every red light and adhere to every local speed limit. The extremes in our community are the latter, 'hardcore' simulators, and those that are identified as racers or NFS/GTA players, while I believe the vast majority is in between: players that enjoy structure and order to an extent, but don't want to be overly 'serious' but rather play casually. As most players tend to go to the most populated server, no server will always meet everyone's needs or wishes, as an one-size-fits-all solution does not exist.

At the end of the day, ETS2 is a simulation game. On paper, making it multiplayer would mean "reproducing" the same playing experience but with other drivers (reproducing real life).

Now I can understand that it remains a game and some people might want to "re-shape" the game to make it more like an Arcade experience rather than real simulation (like in real life). And I'm pretty sure the big majority of the "hardcore simulators" would be happy to play with the current rules/settings if one could guarantee that we won't be bothered by idiots driving recklessly and crashing into everyone. Personally I don't care if someone is overtaking me at 130Km/h on blind spots, on countryside roads, at a red traffic light and in front of a radar. As long as they don't touch me or someone else.

The problem is that if I drive normally (in a hardcore simulation fashion) most of the players are aggressive complaining I'm too slow, saying I'm blocking etc... and of course some crash into me because they think everyone drives at 130Km/h (and should drive at this speed).

But while TMP is trying to be friendly with everyone, it is not able to prevent the "viruses" to come or come-back. THAT's the big problem. And to come back to this survey, while I think Game Moderators are doing a good job, the rules/punishments they follow are just too weak. You either need to be super severe with players like the ones I shared in my previous post or you change the game rules/settings to prevent people from bothering others (I already shared my suggestions and other have as well on many other threads).

To conclude, when I read your post saying you want to basically please most of the players, and when I see that most of the players are playing on C-D, I'm thinking that TMP isn't really focused on the simulation game which is ETS2 but more on a version that pleases people driving on C-D.

Am I right, and should I understand that to get more simulation you need to go in convoy events where at least you have more respectful players and more game mods in-game? Is that the view of TMP? What is TMP looking to achieve? I'm not quite sure to be honest.

Again, I said that many times and I'll repeat here, I understand TMP is mainly running using people free time and it's SUPER hard to achieve something that will please everyone. But what is TMP trying to achieve precisely?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Você pode compartilhar algum link para os resultados dessas pesquisas? Acho que isso vai ajudar as pessoas a não fazerem suposições.

No final das contas, ETS2 é um jogo de simulação. No papel, torná-lo multijogador significaria "reproduzir" a mesma experiência de jogo, mas com outros pilotos (reproduzir a vida real).

Agora posso entender que continua sendo um jogo e algumas pessoas podem querer "reformular" o jogo para torná-lo mais parecido com uma experiência Arcade do que com uma simulação real (como na vida real). E tenho certeza que a grande maioria dos "simuladores hardcore" ficaria feliz em jogar com as regras/configurações atuais se alguém pudesse garantir que não seríamos incomodados por idiotas dirigindo de forma imprudente e colidindo com todos. Pessoalmente não me importo se alguém está me ultrapassando a 130Km/h em pontos cegos, em estradas rurais, em um semáforo vermelho e na frente de um radar. Desde que não toquem em mim ou em outra pessoa.

O problema é que se eu dirijo normalmente (de uma forma de simulação hardcore) a maioria dos jogadores são agressivos reclamando que sou muito lento, dizendo que estou bloqueando etc... e claro alguns batem em mim porque acham que todos dirigem 130Km/h (e deve conduzir a esta velocidade).

Mas enquanto o TMP tenta ser amigável com todos, ele não é capaz de impedir que os "vírus" cheguem ou voltem. ESSE é o grande problema. E voltando a esta pesquisa, embora eu ache que os Moderadores de Jogo estão fazendo um bom trabalho, as regras/punições que eles seguem são muito fracas. Você precisa ser super severo com jogadores como os que compartilhei em meu post anterior ou alterar as regras/configurações do jogo para evitar que as pessoas incomodem os outros (já compartilhei minhas sugestões e outras também em muitos outros tópicos).

Para finalizar, quando leio seu post dizendo que você quer basicamente agradar a maioria dos jogadores, e quando vejo que a maioria dos jogadores está jogando em CD, fico pensando que o TMP não é muito focado no jogo de simulação que é ETS2 mas mais em uma versão que agrada quem dirige em CD.

Estou certo e devo entender que, para obter mais simulação, você precisa ir a eventos de comboio, onde pelo menos você tem jogadores mais respeitosos e mais mods de jogo no jogo? Essa é a visão do TMP ? O que a TMP pretende alcançar? Não tenho certeza para ser honesto.

Mais uma vez, eu disse isso várias vezes e vou repetir aqui, eu entendo que o TMP funciona principalmente usando o tempo livre das pessoas e é SUPER difícil conseguir algo que agrade a todos. Mas o que o TMP está tentando alcançar exatamente?

hello trucker 

For me the TMP lost its way when the permanent bans ended, I also don't care about the others who are in a race all the time., As long as it doesn't hit me by causing an accident. If that happens, a report will certainly come out. because there are players and players we all make mistakes and we have to learn from them but there are players that just don't want to know about it. 

• True Story 1