Feedback February: Take part in three short surveys this month!

Jeroen

Nice 👌

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

King Regards,

- Ajrisfree

༺═─────────────────────────────────────────────────═༻

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nice

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

I fear that this is the "beginning of the end" for road to simulation and that soon enough we will have (again) players driving ETRC style, only on Simulation 1 server's highways instead of closed racing tracks... Good thing that last months I've been spending more time in single player than in TruckersMP servers, but sad that I won't miss it much if (or when) I decide to leave for good.

• Haha 1
  • True Story 4

I'm glad TMP wants to know what we think, and I hope TMP takes the players' reasonable advice

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I fear that this is the "beginning of the end" for road to simulation and that soon enough we will have (again) players driving ETRC style, only on Simulation 1 server's highways instead of closed racing tracks... Good thing that last months I've been spending more time in single player than in TruckersMP servers, but sad that I won't miss it much if (or when) I decide to leave for good.

I wouldn't say that this is the beginning of the end. I'll fight to make sure it is still a simulation like game, but banning people 2-4 weeks for 1 incident may be a bit extreme. If anything, I feel the point of this survey is to make sure the players feel the same before any changes are made. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • True Story 2

3 hours ago, Flaming. said:

I wouldn't say that this is the beginning of the end. I'll fight to make sure it is still a simulation like game, but banning people 2-4 weeks for 1 incident may be a bit extreme. If anything, I feel the point of this survey is to make sure the players feel the same before any changes are made. 

Seriously, the hints are clear of what's coming and it's also clear to me why it's happening.

My time here has probably come to an end after almost eight years.

I will not participate in these silly surveys.

Who in the right mind comes up with these vague questions that I'm suppose to rate from one to five or pick answer on a grayscale, what even is difference between "Neither agree nor disagree" and "I don't know/prefer not to say"? The point of some questions/answers escapes me, this is just like those annoying survey calls you get in the most inappropriate moments.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Flaming. said:

I wasn't talking about the current survey, but about what's been said in the blog post:

10 hours ago, Jeronimο said:

We are aware of dissatisfaction regarding our game moderation and have taken note of numerous complaints and concerns from within and beyond our community. Furthermore, we have received much feedback about our server configuration, particularly with regards to the server speed limits we enforce on the Simulation servers.

Dissatisfaction about the game moderation, from who? From those who have been banned because they can't (or don't want to) drive properly.

Complaints about the Simulation server configuration, particularly in regards to the speed limits, from who? From those who want to drive as if TMP were NFS.

Sadly, this kind of players seem to be the majority of the playerbase.

This, added to some comments I've read in Discord (from people in the "users panel"), is what makes me fear that the speed limits will be changed, and not to lower ones, obviously. Surveys, feedbacks, will always play in favor of the majority.

• Upvote 5