Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question related to Support Ticket

Xiao Ze [TST]

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there, @Xiao Ze [TST],

I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long for the response on your support ticket.

The load on the support system is HEAVY right now as you can see on the ticket creation page - https://prnt.sc/YoUYfpx5DgSl

There is nothing to worry about, none of the tickets are being missed. Your ticket will be dealt with as soon as it is possible. Thanks for your patience!

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

18 hours ago, Leon Baker said:

Hello there, @Xiao Ze [TST],

I am sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long for the response on your support ticket.

The load on the support system is HEAVY right now as you can see on the ticket creation page - https://prnt.sc/YoUYfpx5DgSl

There is nothing to worry about, none of the tickets are being missed. Your ticket will be dealt with as soon as it is possible. Thanks for your patience!

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

ohh😭😭😭😭

5 hours ago, Xiao Ze [TST] said:

ohh😭😭😭😭

I have just checked whether you have any active tickets, and I cannot find any. Are you sure that you submitted a support ticket using this TruckersMP account that you used to create the topic?

Go to https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets and check whenever you have any existing support tickets there. If not, create one.

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

3 minutes ago, Xiao Ze [TST] said:

I see, the ticket was created via another account. It has been dealt with. Is there anything else we can help you with here or I can close this topic? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

2 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

I see, the ticket was created via another account. It has been dealt with. Is there anything else we can help you with here or I can close this topic? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Thank you for your help, I am grateful, I have nothing else

• Awesome! 1

Hello, 

Thank you for the confirmation. Please don’t hesitate to make a new post if you require further help. 

I’ll be closing this thread and moving it to solved topics.

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️