Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Permanent Ban(3x ban evading)

SandzakTrans

Question

Hi, I'm Capital, I got a permanent ban about 9 months ago and I was banned because I made more accounts, I couldn't wait for the temporary bans I was getting for overtaking and for a lot of stupid reasons.

So I'm asking you if there is any possibility to get a second chance, I know it's a forever ban, but I guess one of you will save me and bring me back to the roads of TruckersMP

Greetings if i get unban thank you if i don't thank you to xd, and thank you again for the wonderful time i had playing TruckersMP

8 answers to this question

Hello, i am sorry to inform you that TruckersMP is over for you, and you have to find another game to play or try get friends in convoy mode (SCS own multiplayer). You should maybe have read the rules from start, about ban evading. 
- Since you made multiple accounts while other accounts is banned, you cannot play. - If you did not do that, you could still play this day to day. If you do not hacking, bug-abusing or something else similar

Hello,

The short answer is no: you don't have any chance to have a ban evading ban to be revoked. You will be permanently banned for the rest of your life, there is no chance to remove that ban. That is the exact reason why it is called "PERMANENT" ban.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hey, 

there is usually not a chance to get unbanned, when you evaded a ban. You can, however, create a ban appeal (https://truckersmp.com/appeals) and, if you are still not satisfied with the actions taken by the Game Moderation Team Member, a Feedback ticket to the Game Moderation Management (https://truckersmp.com/feedback/). 

It is not possible to get unbanned while asking here on the forum. 

I hope I could help you with this answer! 

Kindest regards, 

Fast-rider 

• Like 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

@CapitalAusSamke

Although I sympathize with this, you have multiple accounts, and you log in with other accounts before the banned account is unbanned. In this case, the administrator will not notify you and will permanently ban you again . The TMP penalty for evading the ban is substantial. You can see that there are corresponding regulations in the rules below.

§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for Ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

With the rules above, you get no second chances. I suggest that you be responsible for your own account. Even if you are blocked, please try not to use other accounts to log in online when you know why it was blocked. You can play stand-alone. Although it is very boring, it will let you know the account It's hard to come by!

• Like 1

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Sincerely,  
Leon Baker  
Support Team

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.