Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

cd road speed

"RICKY"

Hello truckers. 

I've been playing on TMP for a while now and every now and then I drive down the CD road, and I see many players turning that road into a race track.

here is the question what is the speed allowed on this road? 

In the rules of the TMP it is described the prohibition of races except certain roads. For the TMP what is considered racing? I would like some staff from the team to explain. To all players. 

Thank you for Thread Number 653441,9 about this Road! 😉

As mentioned in the Rules, Speeding is not recomended but allowed/tolerated. If you having an Accident, which would be avoidable if you drive with appropriate speed, related to the current circumstances or within the Map Side Speed Limits, you can be punished too for Reckless Driving. 

For now, the Map Side Speed Limits for Trucks by the Game are, 60 kph in the German Part for this kind of Roads, 60 kph in Belgium and 80 kph in France. 110 kph is possible, but you doing this on your own risk. TruckersMP is still a Multiplayer Truck Driving Simulation and not a Truck Race Driving Simulation. You always should keep in Mind, not everyone having a high performance Truck. Some are heavier, Some are Slower. In the most Situations on this Road, it makes no Sense to overtake the Slower Truck, you are not really gaining any Benefit of it, except you enjoying the Thrill of putting yourself and the Others into Danger.

On the Other hand, if you are driving within the Speedlimits along this road, and it is safe to Overtake you, then do not make it more Dangerous as it is, and intentional Accelerate in the Moment if another Player is overtaking you.

It is recommended to Drive together with Patience and Foresight. Fighting in this Game can causing a Punishment for all involved Players!

58 minutes ago, W4chund said:

Thank you for Thread Number 653441,9 about this Road! 😉

As mentioned in the Rules, Speeding is not recomended but allowed/tolerated. If you having an Accident, which would be avoidable if you drive with appropriate speed, related to the current circumstances or within the Map Side Speed Limits, you can be punished too for Reckless Driving. 

For now, the Map Side Speed Limits for Trucks by the Game are, 60 kph in the German Part for this kind of Roads, 60 kph in Belgium and 80 kph in France. 110 kph is possible, but you doing this on your own risk. TruckersMP is still a Multiplayer Truck Driving Simulation and not a Truck Race Driving Simulation. You always should keep in Mind, not everyone having a high performance Truck. Some are heavier, Some are Slower. In the most Situations on this Road, it makes no Sense to overtake the Slower Truck, you are not really gaining any Benefit of it, except you enjoying the Thrill of putting yourself and the Others into Danger.

On the Other hand, if you are driving within the Speedlimits along this road, and it is safe to Overtake you, then do not make it more Dangerous as it is, and intentional Accelerate in the Moment if another Player is overtaking you.

It is recommended to Drive together with Patience and Foresight. Fighting in this Game can causing a Punishment for all involved Players!

Thanks in advance for your feedback, it's always good to have someone on the team give their opinion. 

You are absolutely right, this topic has already been discussed more than once here on the forum, and I also believe that it is one of the most headaches for the TMP team. After reading your opinion and agreeing with you in some respects, we came to the conclusion that there is no speed limit on that same road and therefore the signage that exists is simply. Not to be followed. Is players taking that same road at 110 km/h not considered to be racing? And attention by TMP rules is considered an infraction. But thanks for your feedback and keep up the good work. 

Hello @"RICKY",

Racing on the C-D track is strictly prohibited. In particular, racing on the Simulation 1 server is strictly prohibited. Because the name of Simulation means simulation. We have to play the game according to the rules on this server. If you want to race, you can use Arcade server. This place is also called entertainment server. I answered my own thoughts. I hope everyone answered.

Regards,

'Nhympex.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

De acordo com a regra do jogo §2, "Devem ser obedecidas as leis de trânsito e a sinalização rodoviária".

Consequentemente, é obrigatório respeitar os limites de velocidade afixados.

Na estrada CD, encontrará limites de velocidade de 50 km/h, 60 km/h e 80 km/h, dependendo do traçado da estrada e do sentido da viagem.

no doubt is what the rules but read the moderator's comment. 

On 2/13/2023 at 10:27 AM, blabberbeak said:

According to game rule §2, "Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed".

Consequently, it is mandatory to follow the posted speed limits.

On the C-D road, you will find speed limits of 50 km/h, 60 km/h and 80 km/h, depending on the course of the road and direction of travel.

You forgot this:

image.thumb.png.fb3433c39d00d80f0a473d96a3030a7a.png

It's not mandatory in TMP to follow the speed limits.

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

19 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I skipped this part of the game rules on purpose, because for me it contradicts the previous requirements to follow national traffic laws and road signage.

Ok, however, as the whole rule is written, i don't think it contradicts much, because you can still follow the traffic laws and road signs without necessarily having to respect the speed limit all the time

On 2/18/2023 at 7:33 AM, _raffaele_ said:

You forgot this:

image.thumb.png.fb3433c39d00d80f0a473d96a3030a7a.png

It's not mandatory in TMP to follow the speed limits.

Question I have on this, I have driven CD road and followed the speed limit I'm given on my GPS, when I do so though a lot of players seem to give me stick for driving too slow. So am I meant to stick to the limit I'm given by the game or the limit given by TMP? I'm always worried I'm gonna be the one to blame if a report is made for me going too slow when in theory I'm actually not.

6 hours ago, Plozri said:

Question I have on this, I have driven CD road and followed the speed limit I'm given on my GPS, when I do so though a lot of players seem to give me stick for driving too slow. So am I meant to stick to the limit I'm given by the game or the limit given by TMP? I'm always worried I'm gonna be the one to blame if a report is made for me going too slow when in theory I'm actually not.

You are doing nothing wrong, ignore them 😁 

There is no rule forcing you to follow a specific speed 👍

7 hours ago, Plozri said:

According to game rule §2, "Traffic laws and road signage must be obeyed."

Contrary to this, driving at excessive speed (called "speeding") is allowed but not recommended.

Consequently, you're entitled to drive at the speed you desire, as long as you behave in such a way that no other person is harmed, endangered, or obstructed.

23 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

De acordo com a regra §2 do jogo, "As leis de trânsito e a sinalização rodoviária devem ser obedecidas".

Ao contrário disso, dirigir em velocidade excessiva (chamado de "excesso de velocidade") é permitido, mas não recomendado.

Consequentemente, você tem o direito de dirigir na velocidade que desejar, desde que se comporte de forma que nenhuma outra pessoa seja prejudicada, colocada em perigo ou obstruída.

Yes, without a doubt the rules say that the signals must be obeyed, now send a report with the player not to obey a signal and you will see the result. 

90% Of the moderators will deny it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived