Goals

Lamb Sauce III

Mine, find a new job. Been unemployed for too long, due to medical conditions and not a lot of job offers for someone with my age and more than 15 years experience (companies prefer to hire young people, they are more likely to be healthy, more eager to learn and to accept worse salaries) so I'll have to take it easy. But the year just started, so... Let's hope for the best.

7 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Mine, find a new job. Been unemployed for too long, due to medical conditions and not a lot of job offers for someone with my age and more than 15 years experience (companies prefer to hire young people, they are more likely to be healthy, more eager to learn and to accept worse salaries) so I'll have to take it easy. But the year just started, so... Let's hope for the best.

All the best, hope you find a job soon

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

im workless too also because of medical cnditions

my goal is to go on a truck meet again... the last time i was 10-11 years ago

Hello @Lamb Sauce III,

I am a second year university student. The most important of my goals this year is to finish the 2nd year with high grades. Gaining the respect of people and helping my environment as much as I can are some of my goals. I am 21 years old and these are the ages to take responsibility. This year, I plan to work more determinedly. In short, in 2023, I plan to come to better places both for myself and for my environment.

Thanks,

'Nhympex.

Good question @Lamb Sauce III!

Professional for 2023 - I want to have more structure in my work and dont have that heavy workload on me as I have now. I also hope that by the end of this year I have a good start on the final master degree Im studying for at the moment. Work and studies together is not easy, but its doable. 

Private - I want to have more energy for my own hobbies and activities - that depends tho on my professional goal aswell tho. 

And I want 1. og 2.  place in retrievingwork competition with my dog. 

And I hope i manage to get a trip to either the Netherlands to meet some friends from this community og a trip to Iceland again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived