0.2.4.3.0 Released

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

Howdy!

We are excited to announce that a new version 0.2.4.3.0 has been released!

Features

Fixes

• Fixed a job dispatcher crash when trying to copy a job without a remote trailer after copying a job with a trailer

Changes

• Changed the backend for handling crash reports
    • Crashes are now handled remotely instead of creating local crash logs
    • Crashes caused by corrupted Steam files are automatically detected and an immediate fix is suggested by the client
    • To help us fix complicated issues, an option to attach a mini dump file has been added. You usually do not have to attach it
    • Anonymous data is being sent on every session to provide statistics about our releases. This complies with our privacy policy. Nevertheless, in the client settings, you can find an option to opt out
  • Improved client logs by providing more software and hardware information
Edited by ShawnCZek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 8

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

I didn't have time earlier but I would like to give a short feedback here to highlight the previous update:

Performance improvements to the DirectX 11 rendering

• The UI rendering is at least twice as fast as it was before
  • When the scoreboard is open, it no longer causes massive FPS drops

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/111151-02423-released/&do=findComment&comment=1086267

After a few thorough tests (meet a few convoys, fps analysis in big cities) I can confirm that especially for my really potato graphics card I can see a huge improvement in stability on TruckersMP. I no longer need to close the scoreboard or restart the game for get the FPS back to normal after meeting many players (or sometimes even just one that was using the horn and causing big drops for some reason).
I have no idea how you technically did it, but I'm very happy that you did something that seemed so impossible to me that I didn't even report it due to the very bad graphics card and hardware.

Happy Trucking!

• Like 1

• ShawnCZek unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic