Report System

BBURAK

Hi, dear friends 

I want to tell you my opinion about the report system. I think it's ridiculous that users can create 8 reports. Of course, this number should not be infinite. For example, If 6 of the reports you create are approved, the system allows you to create more report. But If 6 or more of them are rejected. It can be limited to 8. What do you think ?

Kind regards,

BBURAK

Hello @BBURAK,

Personally, I think this is a perfectly normal and good thing. Because some users are really sending blank reports. This situation is tiring the TruckersMP team. They are already in a very busy work environment. They have a lot of work to do, such as handling reports, handling in-game reports, responding to ban appeals. Also, it would be ridiculous to have an unnecessary report on it. I find this very healthy. I just conveyed my own thoughts and comments. Of course, this may differ for everyone.

Regards,

'Nhympex

1 minute ago, Execed said:

Hi,

I personally don't see an issue with the report system - I've submitted 46 reports, of which 34 have been accepted. My limit is 20 reports. Not each declined report reduces your amount of reports. Same with accepted reports - it's not guaranteed you'll be able to report more users.

Hi, dear friend

Where do you have 46 reports I know that our limit is 8 on the website.

Kind regards,

BBURAK

Hello @BBURAK,

For all users they have a fixed report limit of 10, and the maximum that can be reached is 20, and this depends on the quality of the report, for example, most of the time when a report is declined for some reason it is given a negative rating and this decreases the limit. Most reports that are within the C-D road are rated neutral, which means that nothing is increased or decreased from the limit. In most cases, the report is evaluated as positive if it is taken in a place outside C-D road, i.e., a place that is not crowded. And an additional tip, reports that are evaluated negatively affects your limit more. Hope that makes more sense!

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

It used to be a lot higher (IIRC, my limit used to be 165 back in the day), but because of too many useless reports, they decided to set a limit at 30 "active" reports at the same time, so if you send 10, you'd only have 20 left until those 10 were solved, then they limited this even further at 20. If people hadn't abused the report system with too many reports from the C-D area or with too many reports that had to be declined because of bad evidence or more simply, because no rules had been broken, the limit would not be necessary.

This being said, 20 is a perfectly fine limit, unless one is driving in the same infamous area all of the time and trying to send reports for every little misdeed they record. I have 20 since this limit was implemented and never ran out of slots.

On 1/31/2023 at 6:55 PM, Execed said:

Hi,

I personally don't see an issue with the report system - I've submitted 46 reports, of which 34 have been accepted. My limit is 20 reports. Not each declined report reduces your amount of reports. Same with accepted reports - it's not guaranteed you'll be able to report more users.

On 1/31/2023 at 7:09 PM, Flaming. said:

The report limit is based on the quality of your reports. If a lot of your reports are getting declined the max amount of reports you can submit goes down. The only reason your report score is 8 is because you have submitted invalid reports. 

And to add to the above which explains well how limits work.

I have done so far 67 reports: 64 accepted + 3 declined (1 because the GM considered it just deserved an in-game kick and not a ban, 1 was a duplicate report I made by mistake and 1 was another mistake as I entered the link to the wrong video which was for another player report). As a result I'm currently allowed 15 reports which is good enough for me. BTW @Flaming. I would be interested to know why with just 3 declined I'm allowed less than @Execedwho had 12 declined for less total reports?!

But I find a good idea to limit the reports number to people who are not respecting the report rules. It forces them to make correct reports and prevents the GM to have too much garbage to work on.

On 31/01/2023 at 19:07, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Costumava ser muito maior (IIRC, meu limite costumava ser 165 antigamente), mas por causa de muitos relatórios inúteis, eles decidiram definir um limite de 30 relatórios "ativos" ao mesmo tempo, então se você enviar 10, você teria apenas 20 restantes até que esses 10 fossem resolvidos, então eles limitaram isso ainda mais em 20. Se as pessoas não tivessem abusado do sistema de relatórios com muitos relatórios da área de CD ou com muitos relatórios que tiveram que ser recusado por causa de evidências ruins ou simplesmente porque nenhuma regra foi quebrada, o limite não seria necessário.

Dito isto, 20 é um limite perfeitamente bom, a menos que alguém esteja dirigindo na mesma área infame o tempo todo e tentando enviar relatórios para cada pequeno delito que eles registram. Eu tenho 20 desde que esse limite foi implementado e nunca fiquei sem slots.

Hello know why many reports are made on the road CD! because in the rest of the map there are no players. 😅

10 hours ago, Foobrother said:

BTW @Flaming. I would be interested to know why with just 3 declined I'm allowed less than @Execedwho had 12 declined for less total reports?!

There is an internal algorithm that I can not go into detail on. However, if you want to increase your report score, submit valid reports from outside of populated areas. 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived