New Trucks

Lamb Sauce III

VOLVO FH16 750

kskdaskdasdkakdssda.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello, thank you for creating such a good topic.

Volvo FH5 gen. SCS recently showed off the Volvo FH 5th generation in a sneak peek. I hope SCS Volvo's new vehicle will be a perfect modeling unlike the 2 incorrectly modeled Volvo 2009 and 2012 we have already used. With the upcoming Western Balkan map update, I want to drive on a realistic Turkey-Germany route.

Kind regards,

Tommy

• Awesome! 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

Hello everyone,

Any new truck additions to ETS is phenomenal, however the new Volvo would unbelievable honestly. Understandably, it has the same cabin style as the older gen, however just refreshed facia is phewwwww. Furthermore I'd rather see the new Volvo over the Scania, or Man. 

Kind regards,

Blehmaster