TruckersMP opens regular ETS2

redizain

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @redizain,

If you launch the TruckersMP Launcher and press the play button while Steam is closed, your steam will open and the game will start in single-player mode. To play in multi-player mode, you must first open Steam and then launch Launcher. If you get an error while updating the Launcher, try clicking it a few times. I think your problem will be solved.

Regards,

'Nhympex.

Hi @redizain, I have provided you some solutions below.

Capture2.png

First of all, when you open the launcher, enter the "Settings" section at the bottom left. After that, check the areas I mentioned in the picture above.

1) Make sure TruckersMP is installed in the right path.

• If right and still not working, install TruckersMP from "AppData" to "ProgramData" and try again.

2) Make sure the path of the game file is correct.

• The path should be like this; C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

3)Run as administrator and try again.

4)Verify the integrity of game files.

If you have done the above and still get the same error, please create a support ticket.

To create a support ticket, you can go to the link on the side; CLICK TO CREATE A SUPPORT TICKET

With my love and respect,
pofii

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved.