Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Base Game versus Pro Mods

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this topic that I have created. I have thought about this for a little bit before making this topic and I thought I would get the views and the opinions from other community members and that is simply as the title States what do you prefer to play on do you prefer the base game with the DLCs or do you prefer Pro mods. when you answer please give me the positive reason of why you like whatever version and then give me a negative reason why. hope to get a lot of responses and thank you for replying

When doing Jobs in TMP, I usually drive on ProMods as there is a much nicer scenery, more map and some nice easter eggs, but when i want to meet other players, I usually drive on the base map, but I still prefer ProMods for a chilled drive. 

When I'm playing SinglePlayer, I just drive on ProMods, because there are some nice things and there is more to explore 

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

16 minutes ago, Fast-rider said:

When doing Jobs in TMP, I usually drive on ProMods as there is a much nicer scenery, more map and some nice easter eggs, but when i want to meet other players, I usually drive on the base map, but I still prefer ProMods for a chilled drive. 

When I'm playing SinglePlayer, I just drive on ProMods, because there are some nice things and there is more to explore 

I would have to agree with you there. I mainly play on pro mods but like you when I want to see more people I play the base map. 
Pro Mods just has so much to offer and it is a place where you can go and enjoy pictures and various sounds 

Hi, dear friend

Firstly I prefer Promods map to base map because it is more complicated I usually like to drive on the Krikenes road, I also like to drive in tight traffic. But when I want to drive on Duisburg-Calais road or when I get bored of Krikenes way, I'm driving on the base map.

Kind regards,

BBURAK

On 1/28/2023 at 10:23 AM, Fast-rider said:

I would agree. Only just got back into promods and forgot how good it really is

Honestly I don't like some of the maps like uk,maybe because I'm European and I can't drive like they drive.or idk...however if I have to do long trips of more than 2,000kms I prefer promods,make your trips more longer than expected...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived