I want unban mens

User_1189512

Question

9 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, 69420xXXxxX said:

yes i name weed smoke and request unban and admin decline bcuz i dont hef space in my pc for euro simulator .... and now no appeal more men

If you don't have ETS 2 and TruckersMP installed on your computer at the moment, then you need to create more space on your drive --> then install ETS 2 & TruckersMP --> then follow the steps from the article I linked above regarding bans due to inappropriate nametags.

There is no other way than this one to ask for getting unbanned in your case! You need to provide a screenshot showing that you no longer have this nametag chosen in TruckersMP or your ban will remain.

As soon as you have the screenshot, you can either create a ban appeal or (if you can't create another appeal) create a feedback ticket towards the Game Moderation Management: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello @69420xXXxxX!

As stated in the comments above, the only way to remove your ban is to screenshot your game with the changed tag. Unfortunately, if you don't have enough disk space to install ETS2 and TruckersMP (to make the necessary changes), there is nothing we can do and your ban will remain until this change is made. As you said that you can no longer appeal (I believe you must have reached the appeal limit), when you manage to make the change, you will need to create a feedback ticket to Game Moderation Management presenting the evidence of the change. Remembering that it is no use for you to open the ticket without the change being made.

Kind regards,

V.i.c.t.o.r.

TruckersMP Game Moderator Trainer

Hello @69420xXXxxX,

It is not possible to request getting unbanned on our forum. Therefore, the link @berechtigter sent above is the only correct address if you want to get unbanned.

However, if I understood you correctly, you had an issue with your name(tag) and don't know how to react in this case.

I personally recommend to have a look at the following Knowledge Base article which answers several questions regarding bans and appeals (also how to change the nametag in-game and request getting unbanned): https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1572

Hopefully this information helped you to solve the problem.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Cute Fast

TruckersMP Support + Game Moderation Trainee

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
ZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report