wrong id ban

Elephant88

Question

someone crashed into a player who reported me and the game moderator says he saw me breaking the rules in the video, why he ban me? if the user didnt report me ? so a moderator can just search for people breaking the rules on youtube and just ban ? it says in the video the report must be taken by yourself , the modertator didnt take the video evidence by himself? i dont see that in the rules

6 answers to this question

What most likely happened here is another player submitted a report, and that report also showed you violating our rules. I can assure you that we do not look on Youtube to find violations, we only take action if that evidence is reported, or we see the violation in game. 

I would like to point out that our rules which you agreed to state that we have the right to ban you at any time.

§5.2 - Staff and TruckersMP

Staff reserve the right to kick or ban you from the TruckersMP servers at any point if needed. Project Management has the right to exempt individuals from rules under special circumstances. The servers, mod and staff are provided free of charge for everyone and in that sense, everyone is a guest on the servers and it is a privilege that can be removed at any time. No form of persecution or offence toward any other members or staff team members will be permitted. We reserve the right to remove your right to access the servers at any time and at our discretion. Please note that the creators of the TruckersMP mod are not linked to SCS in any way, shape, or form. TruckersMP staff can be exempted from these rules if deemed necessary for their duties.

• Upvote 2

Hello @Elephant88

The messages above should give you the answers. There’s 1 more thing worth mentioning though.

If you feel like your ban was issued wrong, you can make an appeal. Bans should not be discussed anywhere else.

Kind regards,

Trand

TruckersMP Game Moderator

• Upvote 1

Trand

904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).webp.e8f3d42963bb3268c87df0a27b212d99.webp

Useful links:

Rules I KB System I Support I Feedback

Recruitment I Meet the Team I Guides

Hello,

To answer your another question - the rule you have mentioned that the video must be recorded by yourself is §1.4 Reporting rules. That is sufficient when someone creates a report on the website. So this means you cannot just create a report with someone else's video. However admins have the right to ban you if they see you breaking the rules.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Cute Fast

TruckersMP Support + Game Moderation Trainee

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
ZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report