Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ingame reports

Rigben

What information do they get when a player reports you ingame? Do they receive any information about the players / locations / speeds?

For example I was apparently just reckless reported. The reporting player was parked on the main road point towards the warehouse (no trailer). As I was pulling through the gate they promptly started their truck and full throttle swerved to the opposite side of the road infront of my truck straight into me. Said player then reported me for reckless driving, it was obviously his fault I was only doing like 15km/h.

Hello @Rigben,

Yes, when a player reports you in-game, the report goes to the Game Moderators who are online in-game, and they may deal with it or not because of the large number of reports. However, if the report is claimed by the GM, he will be able to see the full scenario, with the speed and everything you mentioned above, the season is fully recorded. Hope I answered your question.

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello @Rigben,

They get your name, Tag, TruckersMP ID and Steam ID using the pinfo command in the game. But TruckersMP ID will be enough for it to report you on the website. When it reports in-game, it falls directly to the admin panel. However, if the report is not reviewed by an admin for a long time, it will be dropped, that is, it will be automatically deleted. If the admin examines it, there will be a DEMO video and the admin will make the right decision according to the event. I hope it answered your question.

Regards,

[Demir] Nhympex

So far all the people I have tried to report ingame were already reported so I was not their first victim but ya I probably should have reported them. Personally I am not worried about possibly getting banned especially sense they have access to that sort of information (I was not really worried before but that interaction made me question the process). I know I am a good driver ingame / IRL and always strive to be better even if its just a game.

Hey there, this is an example of what we see while doing in-game reports. We can see more information, but this is all that can be shared to the public. 

The report shows the last 2 minutes before the report was submitted. We can see all player speeds (we can see that outside of reports too), and allows us to have a good understanding of what happened. 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived