0.2.4.2.3 Released

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

Hi there!

We are proud to announce that a new version 0.2.4.2.3 has been released!

Changes

• Performance improvements to the DirectX 11 rendering
    • The UI rendering is at least twice as fast as it was before
    • When the scoreboard is open, it no longer causes massive FPS drops
    • If you face any graphics artifacts with the UI, let us know down below!
Edited by ShawnCZek
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 4

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Game Developer

@alex223: Can you please record a video of the issue? Create a new support ticket then attaching the video and the game (game.log.txt) and client log (client_2023_01_26_log.txt) files.
If you do not know where the log files are located, check this knowledge base article.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Hello @ShawnCZek,

I open the TAB screen to view the users while in the game. But I'm getting FPS drops. This is very clearly noticeable. Also, during the game, I noticed that my graphics card was not performing at full performance. I wonder if all these problems are caused by my system? Or is it related to the Launcher?

Thanks,

[Demir] Nhympex

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

@alex223: Can you please record a video of the issue? Create a new support ticket then attaching the video and the game (game.log.txt) and client log (client_2023_01_26_log.txt) files.
If you do not know where the log files are located, check this knowledge base article.

I may guess that there is a problem with the configuration file

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

@ShawnCZek Maybe you can check out this video https://youtu.be/JeAuzeq4O2k

• True Story 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

5 minutes ago, ^_^HENGYA^_^ said:

@ShawnCZek Maybe you can check out this video https://youtu.be/JeAuzeq4O2k

Hello @^_^HENGYA^_^ You should notice,

The update has been reverted due to instability on certain PC configurations. This update already be re-released once

For some reason, the update has been the del and you will need offline the game and download the new update again :HaulieExcited:

2 minutes ago, Toth. said:

You should notice

For some reason, the update has been the del and you will need offline the game and download the new update again :HaulieExcited:

Now that I understand, and have returned TMP to the previous version, I will continue to look forward to the new version

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

There were UI rendering issues in the update. Chat was coming in and out, scoreboard was glitching up, even the player's tags had issues displaying. The update had to be rolled back. @tcntad 

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• ShawnCZek unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic