Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do I view a user's profile picture alongside their TMP ID and username in-game?

Thisisnotharry

Question

When I watch clips of TMP on YouTube I see that some players are able to see others' (I assume to be) Steam profile pictures alongside their username, is there a way to enable this? I have looked through the TMP settings and can't seem to find anything related to it, maybe I'm just blind though. It's not a game-breaking feature that I am desperate to enable, but I just feel it's a nice touch. (sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, first time creating a post here)

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, [Demir] Nhympex said:

Hello  @Thisisnotharry,

In the past, players' avatars on steam were visible. It even had an option in TMP settings. But (I don't know after which update.) they removed it after a few updates. Maybe there is still such an option, but I did not see it.

Regards,

[Demir] Nhympex

2 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

Back in the day your steam profile picture or TMP profile picture would show in game. But i think that feature was removed because of people using inappropriate images. And so you cant do that any more.

Thanks for clarifying, your help is very appreciated. 🙂

• Like 1