inappropriate content

"RICKY"

Hello truckers.

In this world we are always learning, and I like to know what I did wrong so I don't do the same thing again. because we all make mistakes. 

I totally agree if something is wrong the TMP should take the necessary actions for its proper functioning. 

I also ask the TMP if something goes wrong to do its job but inform the player what was wrong so that player doesn't make that mistake again, it's not just giving the punishment to the warning. 

Nobody is perfect and we are all here to learn. 

Thank you and good km to all. 

37 minutes ago, Bеаn said:

Hi, 

What happened? If you've received a punishment, you should probably direct your questions to the person who punished you, not the forum. 

If this was an in-game punishment, you should probably use the appeal system, and if this was a forum punishment, use the feedback system.  

None of that, I've had my VTC for 3 years now and during all that time there has been no problem that they have inappropriate content from one moment to the next.

What's it!!!! I don't know either, they didn't explain anything to anyone. 

image.png

Hello Ricky,

If I’m not mistaken, the Community Management deals with vtcs.

Instead of discussing it here, you should open a feedback ticket, deal with this specific matter privately.

I am sure that you will have all the answers to your questions directly with the Community Managers.

Hope you get it sorted as soon as possible

Best Regards

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

49 minutes ago, _The Witcher_ said:

Olá Ricky,

Se não me engano, o Community Management trata de vtcs.

Em vez de discutir isso aqui, você deve abrir um tíquete de feedback, lidar com esse assunto específico em particular.

Tenho certeza que você terá todas as respostas para suas dúvidas diretamente com os Community Managers.

Espero que resolva o mais rápido possível

Cumprimentos

My friend, I'm not arguing. 

12 hours ago, _The Witcher_ said:

Não me entenda mal, Ricky, eu nunca disse que você era, mesmo que pareça que você era.
Apenas respondo a este post dando minha humilde opinião sobre a situação descrita acima.

In good mate. 

The TMP has every right if something is wrong to correct, but on the other hand it should also inform what was wrong for the same player not to make the same mistake again. 

And also the profile is yours and in my view any change to it the TMP should inform the player. 

NIt's not being able, wanting and doing to inform the player. 

I can agree with you, that’s why I said you should’ve open a feedback within the community management to get more information out of it and discuss what was wrong.

To be honest with you I don’t really understand why you posted it in here.

You know how quick this can escalate to a whole different topic. Still only my opinion.

Take care Ricky

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I partially agree too, i think that people give a little feedback (using the appropriate system) or give up on the first appeal declined; so in my opinion many situations are lost along the way. It's a bit complex, but if the work is done on judging better the situations rather than the violation itself, things can improve 👍

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

There're ways to go about it, but posting about it here isn't one of them. Complaining here won't help your case in any way, shape or form - If anything, complaining here will only impede your chances of being listened to.  

Probably best to say your bit in a feedback ticket. This way, you've got a chance of being taken seriously and not hushed by the staff here. 

That being said, there must be a reason why your VTC's bio was altered. Have you found out what that is? If not, why not? You should probably know why your content has been removed before you say it's unfair. 

Many, myself included, feel that how TMP handles situations is over the top. However, you'll get nowhere speaking about it here.

10 hours ago, Bеаn said:

Existem maneiras de fazer isso, mas postar sobre isso aqui não é uma delas. Reclamar aqui não vai ajudar o seu caso de forma alguma - Na verdade, reclamar aqui só vai impedir suas chances de ser ouvido.  

Provavelmente, é melhor dizer sua opinião em um tíquete de feedback. Dessa forma, você tem a chance de ser levado a sério e não ser silenciado pela equipe daqui. 

Dito isto, deve haver uma razão pela qual a biografia do seu VTC foi alterada. Você descobriu o que é isso? Se não, por que não? Você provavelmente deve saber por que seu conteúdo foi removido antes de dizer que é injusto. 

Muitos, inclusive eu, acham que a forma como o TMP lida com as situações é exagerada. No entanto, você não chegará a  lugar nenhum falando sobre isso aqui.

Hello. 

Opening a ticket stops being public and becomes private. Correct??

We have to remember that we are the players who make the TMP, without players the TMP ends and with these situations and many others the old Guard players leave the TMP

8 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello. 

Opening a ticket stops being public and becomes private. Correct??

We have to remember that we are the players who make the TMP, without players the TMP ends and with these situations and many others the old Guard players leave the TMP

Look, I don't blame you for not liking TMP and how they handle things, but complaining here will only cause more trouble than good. 

It's in your best interest to complain via the correct means.  

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived