Official Convoy - February

Andreas

Our Official February Convoy of 2023 has been scheduled and you're all invited! 🚛

This month, we are heading south to explore Italy! We will drive through some spectacular views of the winding roads and nature!

The event takes place on the 11th February 2023 at 18:00 UTC

📖 Information

The convoy duration is estimated to be around 90 minutes, possibly a bit more if you're near the rear!  

No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull over in a safe place if you require to do so!  

The temporary rules for this event can be found here.  

You can find the departure in your time zone following this link.  

Route

wdSedan.png

🅿 Parking

You may park within any no collision zone which is available in Florence.  

There is plenty of space, please do not park on pavements.  

As for the destination, the Event Team will direct you to what company to park in.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions in our Discord channel #official-convoy or on the forum topic below!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 5
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 2

I'm joining this convoy!

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

That was a nice event thank you, the usual selection of overtakers etc but generally settled down to a better pace. I tend to go a slower & more consistent speed, so later on big big gaps in front of me meant there were opportunites to open the taps & blow off some cobwebs. Also generally a nice little community. Wasn't too long a journey as well, including some minor roads I've never been along.