Why do some people not keep a safe distance from the front trailer?

farshad78

I think you should drive safely like in reality.

Even if the truck in front is slow, have to be patient. don't know when and how an accident may occur, and FPS lag can occur

Languages: EN / KRN / JAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

This thread has many valid points. 

Some VTC's will try to keep an eye on this as much as possible, however it's impossible to see everything and there are many VTC's who do not care about driving standards quite as much. At Lightning, we try to ensure that our drivers drive professionally. We have systems such as Driving tests to ensure our applicants are of a high standard and will come down on those who do not. 

However, as said.. many people have different views on what a safe distance is. Personally, 75-100m. I tend to drive around the 100 mark, but there are plenty of people and companies who will keep it at 50. 

My best advice is to: 

•  Drive at a safe speed. This will allow impatient drivers to overtake when possible and give you plenty of time to brake when needed. 
  • Avoid busy areas. Some people will deliberately drive recklessly here. 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Former 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.e92a68917998ce91b48b9c8d98f4dc5f.png.239dff30ac57308a6fb0607cadd7f7f5.png +1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed + 997284533_role_DiscordModerator(2).png.4d49ace905a7df14559189939444e2de.png.b3dd915bca893b88f34287297a750f21.png 

Appeal your ban | Report a player | Feedback Ticket | Recruitment | Support  | KB |

Join my YouTube Discord

Archived