How did you start Ets2?

Furkan TEMZ

It was like 2015 year, a friend suggested Euro Truck Simulator and a few other game, but at that time I wasn't very interested in computers. After that, I had the luck to try the game a few times thanks to my friend and loved it. I bought the Euro Truck Simulator 2 and started playing. Now I am happy 🙂 

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

ETS2 was part of a Humble Jumbo Bundle 3 that I purchased on November 23, 2014.

Thought nothing of it (yeah the trailer had this catchy song), but tried it out.

A month later got some goodies from the very first WoT event.

Eight months later, I discovered a suspicios mod called ETS2 Multiplayer.

Now owning every DLC for ET2 and ATS to date.

^^ Almost exactly my case. Got a bundle on June 2014, including:

Bus Driver

Trucks & Trailers

Scania Truck Driving Simulator

Euro Truck Simulator

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Going East! (DLC)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Halloween Paint Jobs Pack (DLC)

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Ice Cold Paint Jobs Pack (DLC)

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Force of Nature Paint Jobs Pack (DLC)

Tried them all and the one that remained, undoubtedly, was ETS2. All others, barely 1-2 hours played, ETS2, almost 5000 since then. I've also kept buying every new DLC that was released, if only to support SCS. Same thing when ATS was released. And also joined ETS2MP as soon as I learned about it...

Hey there Furkan!

First of all i would like to thank you for asking such a great question!

I became known of Euro Truck Simulator (ETS 1) in around 2010, when i were playing around through different simulation games which i was not really a fan of, however after playing around on forums i found out that our trucking world had a simulator too, so i ended up buying the game to see if it were something i would enjoy. I became addicted to the game as a child, and when ETS2 were released in 2012 were i one of the first persons from my country that got hold of a copy. By then the years has taken me through up's and down's but a fan of ETS is still a high priority for me.

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

Hello,

Like @LillefixHD I came across the ETS in 2010, I bought it, played a couple of hours but didn’t really enjoy it.

At the same time I was on the flight simulation, online networks and didn’t really want to play other games.

Until 2019 when I completely stopped playing Prepar3D, started playing other games, like CoD, PUBG and late 2019 my father was about to throw some old boxes to the garbage, he gave me a call because those were my boxes, I went to  my parents house and unwillingly left some old cds fall, in the middle it was the receipt from ets1 back in 2010. For some reason I google it and a lot had change.

Decided to give it another shot, bought it, a few weeks after I discovered TruckersMP and here I am😂

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

For me I started on ATS ... a friend in a farming simulator community was telling me about the convoys he was doing back in late 2018. I decided to check it out and loved it ever since, for ETS a friend wanted to start an ETS division of his ATS company and he asked me to run it. It never actually happened but that's how I started into ETS. 

I started in 2009 with ETS and I played that game a lot, then I bought ETS2 in 2013 but at that time I didn't play the game too much. In 2015 I saw a youtube video about TruckersMP and decided to give it a try with some friends, I really enjoyed and here I am 😄

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110001 00110000 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110  :D

As far as I can remember, I've first tried out Euro Truck Simulator 1 at my friends house. This was done on a low-end PC, but I loved what the game had to offer. I'd say this was somewhere around 2013.
I was not aware that there was Euro Truck Simulator 2 at that time, which I then bought and downloaded on my mothers PC. Now I have my own PC with a T300RS GT equipment. It was a nice journey.

By chance I came across the ETS2, I learned about TMP on Youtube, and now I drive a truck with a PXN V10

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I bought ETS2 in 2014 and after a few days of playing singleplayer I really wanted a multiplayer mode. It took me like 3 weeks to finally discover this legendary multiplayer mod with a Google search and I've been enjoying it ever since.

I remember the time when Europort was the goto place for traffic lol, good times. Can't believe this mod is close to being 10 years old.

My story of meeting the game starts like this...

One evening I offered my friend an offer to go to the cinema, and my friend refused my offer, because he had a convoy with his friends for the evening, I asked him what convoy is this? There is a truck driving game here that you can play on an open server, do you not know this game or he said. I said yes, I don't know, I'm hearing from you for the first time. The room said, then forget about the cinema in the evening, come to us, I'll show you the game And then my friend was playing the game, I liked it too and became a member. And am I happy to be here right now? Yeah I'm really happy Because this forum allows me to meet new people. ☺️

how did i start my scs journey that a good question we have to go back a bit so bare with me i was a kid playing a game called 18 wheels of steal from there i dabbled in all there games over the years off and on i only started taking this game to heart when i picked up ATS first i was hooked then i meet some amazing people who converted me to ets 2 that was in 2019-20ish joined a vtc down the road learned all i could and have never looked back and do not plan on leaving anytime soon. 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived