Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Error in cities with too many players

[Ramin]

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello @[Ramin],

Go to Steam Library ➜ Right Click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 ➜ Properties ➜ Local Files ➜ Verify integrity of game files...

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello @[Ramin];

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1) Open Command Prompt (CMD) with administrator.

2) Type sfc /scannow and wait until the scan is complete. Please restart your computer when the scan is fully complete.

3) Run ETS2/ATS2 in x64 DirectX mode. (Steam ETS2/ATS2 -> Play -> Start with x64 DirectX -> Press DRIVE Button -> Drive a Short Distance -> Close ETS2/ATS2 -> Try Running TruckersMP as Administrator)

4) Verify your ETS2/ATS2 files in steam. (Steam -> Right Click ETS2/ATS2 -> Properties -> Verify integrity of game files)

5) Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

9 minutes ago, [Ramin] said:

Honestly, I haven't tested it in singleplayer and I can't right now because the game has a steam update as well. I'm worried that the new version won't support TruckersMP if I update.

You can update ETS 2 in Steam without problems.

And what about your GPU driver? 🙂

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.