Can't login to TruckersMP Forum from my phone

!drkYVZ

Question

Hello;

When I try to enter the TruckersMP Forum from my phone it asks for a code for 2FA but the site says the code is incorrect even though I entered the code CORRECT. I can login TruckersMP page but I can't login Forum with my phone. But I can log in from my computer.

https://i.imgur.com/5Uc3nNS.jpg )

I tried these;

• Clear history from Safari.
  • Logging in from another Wi-Fi or cellular data.
  • Reset my Network Settings.
  • Clear TruckersMP's Website Data.

But still I can't log in from my phone.

Do you have a solution to this?

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

3 answers to this question

Hello there @!drkYVZ,

Unfortunately, we can't help you with this issue here. Please submit a Support Ticket with the Support Team here: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create which explain in detail what you need assistance with. A support member will get back to you about this issue as soon as possible after the support ticket has been submitted.

I hope it's answered your question. Is there anything else I can help with?

Kind Regards,
ScanvaUK
TruckersMP Support

Ok thank you for your helping. I have no more questions. You can close the topic.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.