TruckersMP keeps giving Fatal Error.

anilarslanofficial

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Kondrin;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1) Open Command Prompt (CMD) with administrator.

2) Type sfc /scannow and wait until the scan is complete. Please restart your computer when the scan is fully complete.

3) Run ETS2/ATS2 in x64 DirectX mode. (Steam ETS2/ATS2 -> Play -> Start with x64 DirectX -> Press DRIVE Button -> Drive a Short Distance -> Close ETS2/ATS2 -> Try Running TruckersMP as Administrator)

4) Verify your ETS2/ATS2 files in steam. (Steam -> Right Click ETS2/ATS2 -> Properties -> Verify integrity of game files)

5) Try to install Launcher on C:\ProgramData path. (Open Launcher -> Settings -> TruckersMP Installation Directory -> Install to C:\ProgramData Path)

If it doesn't work despite these steps please delete the launcher and all its files and install it again.

5) Win+R -> %programdata% -> Delete TruckersMP folder.

6) C:\Program Files\ -> Delete the folder named TruckersMP Launcher.

7) Documents -> Delete ETS2MP and ATS2MP folders.

8 ) Win+R -> regedit -> expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> expand SOFTWARE -> delete TruckersMP file.

After doing these click HERE to download the Launcher again.

These steps might also help you;

• Update your graphics card driver.
  • Pull down your graphics settings.
  • Maybe you need a new profile, delete the old one and create a new one.
  • Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. ( You can easily find the download page with clicking them. )
  • Try uninstalling and installing ETS2/ATS2.

If these don't work formatting Windows might help.

Warning! Formatting Windows deletes all your information, files, and personalizations and resets all your settings. You can find Windows 11 download page with clicking HERE.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

• Like 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support