Imprudence and accident

'SυρєяNσνα.

Question

Hi! It's me again, today I'm here to show maybe this "imprudence" good context: A volvo was trying to overtake me, in a straight line, and there was a bus in front of me, well the volvo couldn't overtake me and came back behind me, but he was very close to my back, and the bus started to brake without anyone in front, I was in doubt, who would be the banishment, my banishment for causing a truck to overturn, or the banning of the bus for braking in front of me without anyone in front of him and cause the accident

Link video:https://youtu.be/rHKjYdrVpaY

9 answers to this question

Looked like a lag/desync related, but you are 100% at fault here for being so close to the bus you couldn't even see their tail lights - there's no evidence of the bus braking.

A tiniest lag will cause this and the player in front of you will not notice anything or suffer any damage.

Same applies to the tailgating player behind you.

• True Story 1

not really, the volvo was trying to overtake me but it went wrong, so I gave him space to come back and about 2 seconds later I opened the map for me to try to overtake but I didn't choose to overtake, and there was literally no one in front of him. And I also always ride with the retarder on, that is, when I stop accelerating, my truck brakes, and I wasn't accelerating.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, A K A said:

And in case I was so close, yes, my mistake, but the bus slowed down drastically, and the back truck, being so close to my back, made it impossible for me to brake 

Never take that into cosideration.

When someone is following you touching your bumper, that will be their own problem should you need to brake.

You should always maintain safe following distance, even if you want to overtake.

The only excuse for crashing into someone in front of you is, if that was a result of someone bumping you from behind, which wasn't the case here and you can't use this as evidence because it would result in your own ban.

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.