Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Banned for following mods instructions

CloudChsr

Question

SORTED INTERNALLY 

i could not access my account following an unrelated issue . i was told by crestune to change my name to what is shown in the link > https://imgur.com/a/Tmevr5i here is the example page for having name as numbers oeIiOO5.png

i quickly checked that i could access truckers MP i signed out and changed my name to what you see now 

in that extremely short time i was banned by someone who's clearly very bored they failed to actually check my account or do any kind of research to make sure the ban was justified 

this ban is a permanent and so far I've received nothing back from KONEKO or the support team how is this able to happen

can just anyone able to be a moderator if so sign me up ill do a better job! than the individual that banned me, id check before banning seems like a very slap dash approach to server moderation from koneko..... 

help from a real moderator would be greatly appreciated

5 answers to this question

Hello,

As I can see, you received a permanent ban due to your inappropriate tag. You used the tag "Prime Logistics" but you clearly left the VTC almost a year ago.

In order to have this ban removed from your account, you will need to change your TAG, not your username. Here is a short video how you can do that: https://youtu.be/-e_l3VXy9tQ

The picture you can see is not how your username should be changed. It is a picture of you how you are using the inappropriate tag. Since the admin took the photo in a so called "DEMO" mode, where admins can rewatch reports, your username wasn't displayed to save server resources and instead only your TruckersMP ID is displayed, you can check it, that it is the same as your account.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 1

Hello @CloudChsr,

like @LogRol already said, you were banned not because of your username, but because of your in-game tag. It is mentioned in your ban reason.

This isn't the right place to discuss your ban though. If you want to get your ban removed, make an appeal here. You'll get everything explained there and if you follow all instructions, your ban will be removed. There's nothing else you can do about the ban than just using the appeal system.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Trand
TruckersMP Game Moderator

• Upvote 1

Trand

904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).webp.e8f3d42963bb3268c87df0a27b212d99.webp

Useful links:

Rules I KB System I Support I Feedback

Recruitment I Meet the Team I Guides

17 minutes ago, LogRol said:

Hello,

As I can see, you received a permanent ban due to your inappropriate tag. You used the tag "Prime Logistics" but you clearly left the VTC almost a year ago.

In order to have this ban removed from your account, you will need to change your TAG, not your username. Here is a short video how you can do that: https://youtu.be/-e_l3VXy9tQ

The picture you can see is not how your username should be changed. It is a picture of you how you are using the inappropriate tag. Since the admin took the photo in a so called "DEMO" mode, where admins can rewatch reports, your username wasn't displayed to save server resources and instead only your TruckersMP ID is displayed, you can check it, that it is the same as your account.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

i'm still in prime logistics ive had that as my name for ages im on a registered leave of absence with prime waiting to rejoin then i got banned  i had hardware issues meaning i could not play my pc i really dont understand this is not very clear at all 

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved