Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

VTC Link

Bello QAQ

Suggestion Name: VTC Link

Suggestion Description:Because the 404 interface after some VTC links are opened causes users to doubt the existence of the VTC link, I suggest to reuse the deleted VTC link

Any example images: spacer.png

Why should it be added?:Because I'm afraid that players can't find them if they want to use them, so I want to reuse these websites

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

• 5 months later...

Hello @Bello QAQ,

Thanks for the suggestion!

If you delete your VTC, you will lose the ID assigned to it, the same goes for the TruckersMP profiles. In case of re-creating the VTC, a new ID will be assigned to it. Players search for VTCs based on the name, not based on the ID. If you want players to find your new VTC, you can always change the link to the new one on your socials and website, so there won't be any issues on that matter.

That being said, I will be rejecting this suggestion as per the explanation provided above. Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected

• True Story 1