TruckersMP Website Overwatch System

Heasid

ENG:

Suggestion Name: New Detective Report System

Suggestion Description: In cases where the reports on the Truckersmp site are too many, we expect our reports to be looked at for weeks. Instead of waiting, I think such a system can come to the site. I thought of the overwatch system in cs:go. Players with +300 hours and players who have been registered with tmp for at least 1 year will be able to use this system. Of course, this is a very wide and comprehensive system I mentioned, I just wanted to explain my idea briefly, but it could be better with minor changes and different suggestions and add-ons. I think it will work very well if you go beyond this idea.

Why it should be added?: Because I think the reports should be looked at faster, the Report system should go to a more advanced change

TR:

Öneri Adı: Yeni Dedektif Rapor Sistemi.

Öneri Açıklaması: Truckersmp sitesindeki raporların çok fazla olduğu durumlarda haftalarca raporlarımıza bakılmasını bekliyoruz. Beklemek yerine siteye böyle bir sistem gelebilir diye düşünüyorum. Aklıma cs:go'daki overwatch sistemi geldi. +300 saate sahip oyuncular ve en az 1 yıldır tmp'ye kayıtlı olan oyuncular bu sistemi kullanabileceklerdir. Tabi bu bahsettiğim çok geniş ve kapsamlı bir sistem, sadece fikrimi kısaca açıklamayı istedim ama ufak değişiklikler, farklı öneriler ve eklentilerle daha iyi olabilir. Bu fikrin ötesine geçilirse çok iyi çalışacağını düşünüyorum.

Neden eklenmeli: Çünkü raporların daha hızlı bakılmasına, Rapor sisteminin daha gelişmiş bir değişime gitmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

Edited by Heasid

• 7 months later...

Hello @Heasid,

Thanks for the suggestion!

However, we decided not to proceed with the proposed idea. The primary reason for this rejection is that the mere accumulation of in-game hours and the duration of registration on the project does not necessarily indicate a player's understanding and competence to our rules, as well as our enforcement methods. Implementing such a system could inadvertently create opportunities for abuse.

Thanks for understanding!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected

• Like 1