What is your favorite weather to drive?

I prefer snowy days, and I like driving my truck in challenging weather

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

Nothing is better than driving on a sunny day. I hate bad weather both in the game and in real life. I do enjoy driving in the sun, because it makes my mood so much better but also because it makes the graphics look so much better!

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

• 2 weeks later...

I like driving in clear weather, if only because the visibility is better. But rain has its charms too, I find it relaxing to go a bit slower, besides it's not realistic to be driving always under the same conditions. If the in-game weather could be synchronised with the real weather in each area of the map, that would be the perfect setting for me. More rain/snow in the winter, more sun in the summer, random storms, etc. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.