What kind of developments do you expect on the ETS2 and TMP side in 2023?

Tσmmy

Hey @Tσmmy!

I would like innovations from SCS that will add more realism to the game. On the TMP side I would like players to act more realistically. So in general I would like something that would add more realism to the game.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Ahoy!

I expect few things from ETS2.

First, some roads could be turned into official hidden road that is marked; also those hidden roads remain unmarked nowadays could be officially marked.

Second, more flexible in truck and trailer decoration, such as Pacific Solid rim cover able on trailers, able to put two decorations in same position that they are not conflicted each other, or paint job like BCE/Sunrise able on 8x4 chasis.

Third, more new trucks and new type of ownable trailers, also update in type of AI traffic.

On 1/9/2023 at 7:42 PM, Tσmmy said:

Hey friends!

What kind of developments do you expect on the ETS2 and TMP side in 2023? (such as new vehicles, new trailers or TMP's new rule regulations)  

For example, I expect to see the Volvo FH5 truck.

12 hours ago, Bradd said:

What would be cool is some rigid trucks that you can do jobs in

Both the Volvo FH 2020 face lifted truck and new interior and rigid trucks would be something SCS would have to implement, and would have nothing to do with us here at Truckers MP. But they would be nice to see though. 

I have no idea what i expect to see in 2023. But i am sure there is great things to come.

hello truckers.

Well what would you like new in the game!??? We will have to separate the topic into 2 questions. 

What would we like SCS to release? And what we would like TMP to release. 

Everything that goes through new trucks and upedet goes through SCS, TMP will pass events and maybe with some new game mode. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

I must admit I'd love to see the ability to move your character, similar to the way Bus Simulator does it :HaulieExcited:

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

oh i got a few idea 

1 .would love to see at least validated & verified VTC have the ability's to use there vtc company skins throughout tmp 

2. i would like to see a improvement on game machines like loss of fps and so on when this new scs engine drops for both ets 2 ats and even tmp 

3. better in game moderation though out tmp yes tmp has taking a massive step in the right direction but there always room to do more 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived