Game crashed - Fatal error

+381kiMa

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there, @+381kiMa,

For getting an idea of what could cause this problem, I would like you to send here the following:

• game.log.txt file (right after the game crashed) → C:\Users%Username%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or C:\Users%Username%\Documents\American Truck Simulator
  • last_crash.log file → C:\Users%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP or ATSMP
  • client_.log file → C:\Users%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP\logs or ATSMP\logs

The content of each file can be copy-pasted to Pastebin. Then create a new paste for each file and send the 3 links in this ticket.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

27 minutes ago, +381kiMa said:

The game is crashing when it is trying to load Trucksbook plugin.

• 00:00:18.739 : loading 'trucksbook_64' 'D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins/trucksbook_64.dll'

The only solution I can offer is removing this plugin and launching the multiplayer without it, that should solve the problem.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

1 minute ago, +381kiMa said:

I removed the TrucksBook plugin, and it's still same problem.
I'am sending you all these files again but now it crashed when i was not using TrucksBook plugin or client.

last_crash.log 17.78 kB · 0 downloads client_2023_01_06_log.txt 17.03 kB · 1 download

Try the following:

* Go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open config.cfg using notepad.
* Find uset cf_asus_aura and change its value from 1 to 0.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello @+381kiMa,

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved! I will now move this topic to "solved"!

If you ever face any issues again, please don't hesitate to contact us via https://truckersmp.com/support or create a new topic here on the forum! 

Kind regards, 

Chris2306

TruckersMP - Support

//Closed and moved to solved