Which place do you like best

lao_yuan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Currently I am stuck on the newer states in ATS, simply because the roads just define how well the graphics are in SCS's games. As the Freeways will go from straight shots to mountain/curvy freeways. In addition, as well as the rock faces that show on some of the smaller roads in the states. Makes for some good driving, and photos!

Kind regards,

Blehmaster

• 2 weeks later...

I like Scandinavia on regular game, I think the views are lovely but the roads just as much are great to drive on and at times challenging. On Promods I've always been a fan of Eastern Europe not quite sure why, maybe it's just the way it seems completely different from any other part of the map. If I'm looking for scenic routes on Promods I tend to head to Andorra I highly recommend that for a drive.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived