About Servers

'Nhympex.

59 minutes ago, [Demir] Nhympex said:

Hello Everyone!

I think there has been a lag problem with the servers for a few days. I get 65-80 ping in the game, but other players are stuttering. I wonder if there is such a problem in general or is it just me?

Regards,

[Demir] Nhympex

Hello,

I’ve been playing very often these last couple of days and I don’t think it’s lagging.

Of course in some populated areas it’s normal but i’ve also noticed some players on discord complaining about it.

Personally, I don’t see any difference

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, [Demir] Nhympex said:

Hello Everyone!

I think there has been a lag problem with the servers for a few days. I get 65-80 ping in the game, but other players are stuttering. I wonder if there is such a problem in general or is it just me?

Regards,

[Demir] Nhympex

I can calm you down - it´s not on your side (equipment, internet etc.) - I have that too 

That´s from the server side - regularly when the server is full with players. They tryin´ to fix that since a lot of time - still without of success. 

Greetings!

Hey there trucker!

I can confirm that the servers has had some stability issues within the past few days. Without being a part of the developing team is it very hard to name a direct problem that are causing this.

Over the past few days have we seen the instance "Simulation 1" crash multiple times, so i can ensure you that it is not an issue from your end. 
I am assuming it may be because the instance cannot control the amount of players active on 1 instance, with all the save-editing things that it has to load, but i could be wrong so please do not hold me accountable.

However here is a great tipping list in case that you believe you may have issues with your own networking.

- Restart your modem (Turn it off and count to 30 seconds before turning it on again) | can in most cases resolve lagging or bad internet connections.

- Restart your computer | Can in some cases resolve issues with the internet driver on your device.

- Reset your network settings | Can in rare cases resolve issues caused by faulty settings on your network driver.

I hope this may give you a better insight ❤️ 

Kind Regards,

LillefixHD

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived