A suggestion for rule §2.5 - Reckless Driving

30maes

Hello there,

I'd like to send a suggestion about the TruckersMP official Rules.

Suggestion Name: A suggestion for rule §2.5 - Reckless Driving.

Suggestion Description: 

§2.5 - Reckless Driving

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other players in danger. This includes but is not limited to: driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights or road signage, speeding, racing other users (except in Tucson, Phoenix, and Södertälje (ProMods) racetracks).

For the first thing, §2.5 - Reckless Driving said that is the player who is considered unsafe and puts other players in danger. Also I got banned because of Intentional Reckless Driving before. That's because I have 2 warnings before that is all because of one thing. Just I add speed when other player are overtaking me. I think it is impossible because I'm driving normally on my lane, and I have the priority of way. The player who wants to overtaking needs to check he can overtake me easily without I let he go and the other side will not have vehicles through until he finish overtaking. And he also needs to check he can go back to the lane safely without crashing. This is all his work. I just need to drive on my lane normally, I can go fast or go slow.

Although there is a truck goes 60km/h on C-D road in front of me, I also don't do overtaking because if there is a truck go 110 km/h to me on the other side, I will be reported and banned.

I also google some rules about overtaking.

Germany:

Overtaking is a very dangerous maneuver. Only overtake if there is enough space and if the road is completely free.

Always find the person who is overtaking must check there is still enough place and it is safe for he and other drivers on road.

Why should it be added?: 

Because I think that if there is a person I don't give up him for the reason, he will not do overtaking easily before he has a great thinking about it. Not everytime we should give up the players overtaking. If I still need to give up them, I can just see a man overtaking and I stop on road to let him go or I will got banned. Also I don't know why a guy has many space in front of him, but he still goes back to the lane at that point and crashes to me. There are no trucks on the other side.

Can any moderators explain me how you judge someone is intentional reckless driving or not? I think I'm just exercise my priority right of way.

I hope the moderator could see my post carefully and make a perfect decision.

If there is something I'm not saying clearly, you can ask below.

And I hope the moderator do not close my post after on reply. Let me explain to you the importance or the other things first.

Best Regards,

30maes