Adding in-game recording

IMFatNFun

Suggestion Name: Adding in-game recording 

Suggestion Description: Adding the ability to record directly within the game instead of a 3rd party application.

Why should it be added?: Will enable any player who does not have a recording application to do so. Will help especially in scenarios where people have been wrongfully accused but they fail to provide counter evidence because they do not have a recording application.

As an example: Consider games like CSGO, DOTA or GTA, they all keep a record of all player's perspectives to ensure higher accuracy of bans. Resulting in a more pleasant gaming experience for the player's.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not know exactly how it works, but it seems that administrators have access to the log of player movement records in the game. If this is how it works, then theoretically it is possible to create a limited opportunity to view the same record from the server after clicking on the report with the possibility of saving it in some encrypted form and reading it only by the TMP system itself. Thus, +- both sides will already react to the same demonstration. However, there is a problem with my option: this is the danger of downloading such files here. As an option, use the download of such reports without user participation, i.e. if the motion recording log report with a synchronized and trimmed time interval will be downloaded directly from the client directly to the player profile server without external intervention by the player himself. However, such a method may require the use of the game itself to view such reports. There is also the question of how much this will load the server and whether a separate server should be allocated for this, but this is already a technical issue, which, in fact, is being considered after agreeing on this kind of idea. (Sorry for the mistakes, message via translator).

There are many ways of alternative recording, but I do not know whether the administration accepts video evidence taken on the camera registrator etc. from a computer monitor. xdx.

23423.png

• 1 month later...

Having no recording app is not really a big deal as your friend said, There are tons of free programs and premium ones too for full features and so on.

• Like 1

I think there was a misunderstanding. "By IMFatNFun" suggested in-game recording without a 3rd party software and it is a very good suggestion, I think TruckersMP should bring it, it will be a very functional software especially for players playing on low system. The aim is to record without a 3rd party program. Everyone suggests recording with different programs, that's not our aim, please understand it well and comment accordingly, otherwise everyone knows how to record with a 3rd part program.