I get a FATAL GAME error when playing in Promods server

[MCG] Corazon [VN]

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there, @[MCG] Corazon [VN]!

For getting an idea of what could cause this problem, I would like you to share here the following:

• Your last "game.log.txt" file (right after the game crashed) --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Your "last_crash.log" file--> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP
  • Your last "client_.log" file --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP\logs

The content of each file can be copy-pasted to Pastebin, then create a new paste for each file and send the 3 links here.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

3 minutes ago, Leon Baker said:

Please, read my comment above and follow the instructions if you want to get your problem solved. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Not available bro. Ever since I used the New Launcher I've been getting this error. Now I need to verify the file again, if it fails, I will reinstall Windows

1 hour ago, [MCG] Corazon [VN] said:

Not available bro. Ever since I used the New Launcher I've been getting this error. Now I need to verify the file again, if it fails, I will reinstall Windows

I am afraid there is nothing else I can help you with if you are not available to follow the instructions from my first comment above.

To be honest, I do not completely understand how you have the availability to re-install the Windows but cannot provide the logs that can help us with understanding what's the cause of the problem and how to properly fix it.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team